Secretly Famous Part 11

Start from the beginning

”I love this. I could never do things like this before I met you. I never had any free time.”

”The things in life we take for granted.” Matt answers me. ”I want you to have everything you want, you deserve it.”

I stop the car outside a small restaurant.

”Let’s celebrate our new car with a dinner so I can tell you all the things I want without an accident.”

I lean forward to kiss his warm lips and he hugs me back. He makes me so happy.

-

I knock on the door and it opens after a while by a woman with a warm smile. Her hair is brown thick and curly and I immediately like her.

”You must be Molly!” she greets me. ”Come in, I’m Eric’s mother Teresa.”

”Hi Teresa,” I give her a smile back and step into her warm apartment.

Three small dogs comes running and jumps on me begging for attention.

”Lucy, Mary, Colly, down!” Eric’s mother tell them and they back off with wagging tails.

”How wonderful! They are adorable.” I say happily. ”I love pets.”

”They are three little monsters.” Teresa answer with amusement. ”Eric is almost done. He said you two are going swimming?”

”Yes, I like to swimming four times a week.”

Eric joins us in the hallway, he is holding a black bag with a huge yellow smiley on it.

”Nice bag,” I tell him.

”Hi Madam. It is smiling because it is seeing you. Are you ready to go?”

”Hey, that should be my line!” I pout and give him a small hug. ”Nice to meet you Teresa!”

”I hope I see you again dear. Now you make sure Molly doesn’t overwork herself, Eric.”

”No mom, I am sure she knows exactly how much she should swim.”

I open the door and we start walking down the two stairs and through the gate and out on the street where I parked my car just five minutes earlier.

”Holy shit!” Eric stops right in front of the car drooling.

”It’s nice right?” I ask with a smirk.

”Nice? It is freaking awesome! Who can afford a car like that?”

I pick up my car key and unlock it.

”Uhh…me,” I admit and he looks at me for a few seconds and brushes his fingers through his hair.

”Wow,” he says. ”No way!”

”Yes way!” I open the driver’s door and I would like to jump in but I can’t in my condition so I just take my seat very carefully so I don’t slip on the icy ground. ”Are you getting in or what?”

He open the passenger door slowly and takes a seat in the black leather seat. I start driving and he is just… kind of what I felt like when I bought this car yesterday.

”Are you sitting comfortable?” I tease him.

”Yes, is this really your car?” he asks me hesitantly.

”I wanted to give Matt something he can enjoy, and me too of course.”

He shakes his head.

”Right, where are you swimming anyway?”