"What?!" I exclaimed. "We can't go back to New York yet!"

"Cal," Luke sighed. "Staying here in Bali will not do anything good for you if you continue thinking that it is Summer that you saw."

I know that Luke is right, if I continue thinking that it is Summer, I will go insane for looking for someone who is already dead 4 years ago.

"I-I'm sorry guys." I say. "It's just.." I paused. "It's just.."

"We are going back to New York immediately." Luke says, and I know that it will happen.

Jason's POV

"What?!" I exclaimed. "The Waylands are here in Bali?!"

"Yeah." Cameron answers. 

"We gotta get back to Canada right now." 

"I'll book a flight back now." 

Cameron left me at the hotel pool to work on the plane tickets. What the fuck are the Waylands doing here in Bali? Is it a coincidence? Good thing Cameron was able to take away Daine and Jade from that temple immediately before Calum can approach her, or else, I am doomed by now.

The thought of Calum and Daine almost crossing paths again is making me fucking nervous, I can't allow that to happen, not now, not in the future, not anytime.

I went back in our suite and still a bit on wreck.

"Jason?" Daine called the moment I entered the suite.

"Hey, babe."

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I lied. "Just a bit worried."

"Worried?" Daine questioned. "Why?"

"Just at work." I lied. "My boss he called and he needed me back as soon as possible."

"Oh." Daine says. "When are we going back to Ontario?"

"I'm so sorry about this, babe." I say as I reach for her hand. "I really want us to spend the holidays here in Bali, but we have to go home."

"That's okay." Daine smiled a little. "I hope we can explore Bali a bit more, but I understand that you have a job to work with."

"Thanks, babe." I say before kissing her forehead.

Good thing that my acting skills are still on point. I feel bad that we have to leave Bali soon, but that is for the best, I can't risk staying in here, knowing that the Waylands are just around. Calum already saw her, even called her name, I can't risk that again.

Daine's POV

Leaving Bali so soon made me sad, but we have no choice since Jason's boss called him back. He is doing real good at the job that he is in, we can't afford him losing the job where we get the monthly income.

"Mommy, why are we leaving so soon?" Jade asked me as she watch me pack up our things.

"Daddy is needed at the office, sweetheart." I say. "But we'll be back here in Bali next time."

Earlier at the temple that we visited today with Cameron, there is a guy who called me at the name "Summer" as he looks at me, it's like he is calling me but with a different name. His voice is familiar, something that I think I may have heard before. I looked at him, wanting to ask on why he is calling me Summer. I can see the way that he looked at me, it is different, I want to know why and who he is, but Cameron pulled me and Jade away.

"Daine?" Jason's voice from behind took me back on my senses.

"Yeah?" I turned to him.

"We have to go now."