Chapter 36 - Did Something Happen Between Us?

Start from the beginning

" What's wrong?", I ask.
He points at the shots beside him.
"What? You know I don't want to drink", I say.
" I know but it's a punishment ", he says.
I chuckle and say "you think you can punish me? And for what?", I ask.
" For calling me your fiancé in front of Taylor without my permission", says Liam.

"Oh! I didn't know that I need to pay tax for saving you from an irritating person", I say sarcastically.
" Well! Now you know it", says Liam smiling.
"Fine! Then, let's play a game, you throw Taylor out of the party, I'll drink, if you can't, you need to have these shots", he says.
" Ok! Then, you need to make sure that Ric and Ritu are together in the presence of Taylor, then I'll drink this, if not you drink it", I say.
"Done", says Liam.
" First you go for it, then, I will", I say.

Liam nods.

We go out and find Ric in one corner with a drink in his hand and Ritu in another corner with the boys. Even though the boys were laughing, Ritu wasn't.

Taylor was nowhere to be seen.
Suddenly, I hear someone scream.
Everybody turns around. 

It was Taylor, she came running out of the bathroom shouting "Ric baby! Ric! I think there is some ghost in this party, I'm leaving this stupid party", she says moving out.

She had lipstick all over her face.
Everyone was laughing at her, even Ric. Even though, he tried to control his laughter he couldn't.

" Guys! What happened? Why did she run away?", I ask.

"It was planned by me, Louis, Niall and Ashley. First, we made sure that the drink fell on her so that she goes to the washroom, Ashley was already there in the washroom with her red lipstick.
Louis was outside the washroom.", says Harry.

"As soon as Taylor went in and started to scold that waiter, mentally, Louis started to play with the switch of the bathroom turning it on and off, Taylor started to get tense, so when Louis switched off the light after playing with it, I took my lipstick and messed her face and went and hid under the washbasin and I texted Louis. Then, he switched on the light and went away.
After a few seconds of shock, she went running out thinking that it was a ghost", says Ashley.

"How come? She didn't see Louis when she was getting in?", asks Liam.
" Well! It was dark and I'm wearing black ", says Louis.
"So, how was it?", asks Niall.
" Amazing ", says Ric and Ritu in unison.

Both of them were staring at each other. 

" Ok guys! As the party crasher left, let's enjoy now", says Harry.
"Yeah!", I say.
Everyone starts dispersing. 

Liam grabs my hand.

" Did you forget about something?", he asks.
"Yes!", I say sarcastically.
" What about the bet?", says Liam.
"I don't know", I say.

"Ok! Let's do one thing as Taylor ran away before you threw her and as I couldn't keep Ric and Ritu together as she ran away, both of us will have shots", says Liam.
" No! Let's forget about it", I say.
"No! Come on Vida! Life is a one time offer, so you should use it well", says Liam.
" Ok! But only one!", I say.
"Done! But I don't think you'll stop with one", he says.

We go and I take the first shot nervously.
I take the second one a bit confidently.
Something started happening inside. It was tequila and as Liam said both of us didn't stop.

------------------------*_*-------------------------

*Ric's POV*

What's going on? Everything was flashing in my head. 

Ok, getting drunk was a bad idea. I find Ritu going into some room. I follow her.
She went inside, I grab her hand and close the door of the room.
" Ric, what are you doing? ", she asks.
I push her to the wall.
" Shh! Don't talk! Do you know why I'm angry at you! Because you broke me from inside. I loved you with my whole heart. I still love you!", I say.
"Ric! Just go away, you're drunk and you're talking nonsense", she says pushing me away.