Once Upon a Time in New York: Kagami x Reader (Christmas Special)

Start from the beginning

Taiga also knew that her name is (Your Name), and she's based in New York. He also said he is based in L.A.

"This one seems nice? What do you think?"

"Huh? Ah, that's the version for women of my Jordan."

"Really? I think I'll buy this. We never knew if I would be playing basketball one of these days."

Taiga's phone beeped as the two of them just finished paying for their shoes.

"(Your Name), I think I need to go."

"Huh? Awww~ I thought we could grab some coffee first. Where are you headed to though?"

He thought if he would say the name of the place. Because sayid so would reveal what is his purpose in there, more like his friends.

"I am headed for the Madison Square Garden. My mate is waiting for me in there. I'll go ahead then? Bye bye!"

Even before he could manage to say goodbye, she was already gone.

And all he could do was drag his legs to the Madison Square garden. But he might be out of luck because he can't find where his friend are. And it's 5 minutes before 12 and couples are literally all over him. Still he continued to look around and a minute before 12, he just gave up.

"15, 14, 13, 12, 11.." People are now doing a countdown when.

"Ouch! I am sorry!" A person crashed behind Taiga, making him almost fall forward.

"What the fu- (your name)?"

"Taiga?"

'10, 9, 8...'

"So...where are you friends? I can't find my mate around. Haha..."

Both of them know that this is awkward as hell. 14 year old kids on the middle of a literal christmas countdown kissing event.

"Yeah. The crowd is to thick I guess..."

'7, 6, 5..."

"I hope you won't get mad with that I am about to do (Your Name)."

"Huh? What do you mean?" (A/N: when you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no, what do you- *slapped*)

'4, 3...'

Taiga let go of his shopping bags and pulled her closer to his body.

"This is my first so...sorry if it doesn't suit you." The red head titled the girl's head and angled his face sideward.

Being the "first timer", he tightly closed his eyes as he inched closer.

"I like you (Your Name)."

"2, 1!!!! Merry Christmas!!! You may now kiss whoever you wanted to kiss now!!!"

"Taiga wha- hmmm!!!"

He finally closed the distance between them and as the world around them erupted into cheers and chants, the one that exist to both of them are just...their world.

The kiss wasn't anything forced, or straight out making out and tongue fighting. It was just a kiss between two awkward adolescent. But still, a sweet one.

As soon as the Christmas song erupted through the humongous speakers of the Madison Square, Taiga finished the liplock and hugged her. "Sorry again."

It was after a few seconds when he felt her arms around his torso. "I-It's ok. Just .""'9"
Taiaga pulled away from the hug, his beautiful blush very evident. "So...can I-"

"WHA-!!!"a sudden wave of people pushed and dragged them apart from each other.

And with that, they are drifted apart from each other, no vision of even a fiber of them.