A large part of advertisement was played by Team Satisfaction. Yusei was so moved by Yami's sacrifice and Yugi's work that saved his life, that he took a large part of it on himself.

The band successfully put the name of the orphanage out, tell the story of how Yugi saved Yusei, the most beloved member of the band, and Yami, who did so much, by even saving Akiza, their manager who was also popular with the fans, all that time ago.

Yugi was proud when he looked at where he had come that Christmas Eve. He hoped Yami was happy where he was. His dream was finally coming true, and the poor, homeless, and orphaned people finally had a place to go.

And it still grew to more and more countries.

"...and it's all for you, Mou Hitori No Boku..." Yugi thought out loud as he looked at the monthly statistics he received once more since he opened the chain.

As he read through the papers, he could hear the cries and the laughter of the children who lived within Yami's mansion, which had been made into the first orphanage in the chain of establishments. It was the first and had the most inhabitants, totaling in 250 children and 115 employees, all working under Yugi.

Of course, it wasn't easy to supply room for all the people, but it certainly was worth all the work.

He smiled when he pictured Yami again. His glowing red eyes, his baritone voice that was music to his ears, his laughter, his jokes, his loving embrace.

It was still so vivid within his mind, he felt as though he was never truly alone. It was probably how Yami wanted him to feel after his death.

But it still hurt. After all these years.

Yugi had shut himself in his memories like he usually did since the loss of Yami had come to pass, before he was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

It was Mana.

"Hello?" He said, picking up the phone.

"Hey. Yugi?" A female voice greeted on the other side of the line, "Can I talk to Mr. Yugi Moto please?"

Yugi giggled slightly.

"It is him." He giggled, "How may I be of service for you on this fine Christmas Eve?"

"Well, hello there, Mr. Moto!" Mana giggled, "Mahad and I wanted to call to invite you to our yearly Christmas Party tonight! Sorry it's such on short notice. Don't worry about dressing up in anything too fancy or bringing any gifts! We'll supply it all!"

Yugi nodded.

"That sounds great, Mrs. Mana." He giggled once more and nodded his head again, "I will be there!"

"Alright, great!" Mana smiled on the other side.

"But...I have a question first." Yugi interrupted once more.

"Oh, Yes?" Mana responded.

"...is it alright if I stopped to visit Yami before I went?" He asked her.

"Oh, of course. No one is stopping you, Yugi! Take all the time you need!"

Yugi smiled and looked out the window as the sun began to drift in the direction of the west.

Dusk was nearing.

"Thank you." He smiled slightly, "I'll see you soon."

--------

Yugi left the orphanage that night with his sights on the cemetery across the city. The snow fell softly beside him, blanketing the urban landscape as the many buildings reached the gray sky.