28 - You didn't scream

In the next few days, I wonder who I should try to kill out of that group. I think I'll try killing the lively girl, since she was the one that irked me the most.

"Hey," my friend says, "you haven't seen your other friend in a few days, have you?"

"No, I haven't. I haven't seen her for around a week now. I hope she is okay," I say, hoping that I sound convincible.

"Do you think she will come back?" my friend asks.

"I don't know," I reply.

"I'm sure she will... but it's been so long now..."

"Yeah..."

"I'm sure she will come back!" says my friend, cheerfully.

"You think so?"

"Yeah!" he says.

"Thanks..."

We sit there for a while, not talking.

"Do you want to play a game?" he asks.

"Not really..." I say.

"Is there anything you want to do?" he asks.

"No. I think I might go sit by myself," I say.

"Alright."

I then go to sit by myself, thinking of what I should do now. I fall asleep.

"Hello," that girl says to me.

"Hi," I say.

She points a finger out and has the thumb next to it up.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Oh? This?" she says, pointing to her right had that has the finger pointed out and the thumb up, "I call it death."

I make my hand into what she calls death and points it at her.

"Hey!" she says stopping for a second, "I'm... I'm yo—wait no! I ca—what... I... No! I have... I go!"

She then disappears and everything is normal again.

She was being pretty weird.

I decide... to try killing someone else. I should do it when going to our rooms again. Only this time I will not put them to sleep first. If killing them doesn't work, then I will put them to sleep.

I sit in the chair, waiting for the next time we are called to our rooms. I realize that I have to set up. I quickly get up and go to my room.

In my room I put everything I need for the plan into the bottle. I then leave and go back to the lounge.

I look for the lively girl from that group. I find her relatively quickly, as she is playing a game with 8 other people. It is the 8 people who she was going to play games with the other day.

I wait.

Soon, I hear an announcement that we have to go to our rooms.

I start to follow her.

"Will you come with me?" I ask when I am getting close to my room. I try to make my voice sound lower.

"Yeah! Sure!" she says.

Wow... Idiot. She didn't even realize who it was!

"Thanks..." I say, trying to make my voice sound lower again.

I lead her to my room. I close the door.

"I need to get to my room soon, you know," she says.

"I know... this will not take long."