21 - I think it might of been fun

I arrive at my destination, and I recognize some of the people here. I even see one of my friends.

So I did go to the right area... and it seems that we have lounge time right now. Nice!

I think about only using the confusion that makes people forget the past week on my friends, but then others could see my do it. Also, others could get confused on how my friends aren't remembering things right.

I walk over to the nearest person, who happens to be next to the transporter. I push the syringe into him.

He looks... shocked while I am doing it.

I then quickly hurry over to the next person. I laugh as I put the syringe into them.

"Why are you laughing?" they ask me.

"...No reason..." I say.

I then remember that it takes 10 minutes to go into effect, so I have to hurry. I have to get everyone in the 10 minutes!

I start putting the syringe into everyone around me as quickly as possible. I try to contain my laughing, but it is hard. What I find easier is ignoring what people are asking me.

"Why are you laughing?" someone asks me.

"What are you doing?" another asks.

"No!!!!" a person yells.

"Just don't..." someone says.

"This is the end!"

"Do you think this is funny?

"What are you doing....?"

"What will that do to me?"

"Just put that down..."

"We are good, right?"

"I can't!"

"Just not me!"

"I'll do anything."

"Please... put that down."

"Wait... what is that?"

People start asking me questions more, and I only hear a mob of people talking, screaming at me. I can see the wet going down some of their faces. Many are looking at me with fear. Some are looking like they want to stop. But I continue. I have to continue. This feels so good! I no longer have the feeling of "I can't make it!"

I don't hesitate when putting the syringe in people. I don't hesitate to refill it. I don't hesitate to do any of this. I didn't hesitate to put the syringe in the first person. It just feels... I don't know. Right? No. I know that this is.... wrong? I don't know if I even feel that way anymore. It was something I had to do? I don't even know how I feel now.... I don't... I really don't.

With each person I put the syringe into, it is one person down. I don't care if I do the same person twice, as long as I get the job done in time it doesn't matter. If I don't do this in time, then it is all over. All over. I would have to do it all over again, and I don't want to waste more of the bottles than I need to.

Eventually, I reach one of my friends. She looks at me, a look of telling me to stop. She looks like she wants mercy. She says something, but I can't tell what it is. It seems to be pleading of some sort, probably pleading for mercy. I quickly put the syringe in her, to get it over with. I can't bear to look at that face.

"I'm sorry..." I say to her.

I quickly go to the next person. This is person is giving me a mean look, like I shouldn't of came over here. I then realize it is the friend that betrayed me, and I am happy. I am getting revenge! I guess it's not exactly revenge... but still. She will forget the past week, just like everyone else.