***

savannah's pov

i stood in the mirror applying the last few touches of mascara to my eyelashes, then quickly added more powder to my face.

lauren's new boyfriend, zayn has a friend, who owns a new club downtown, so he decided to invite me, her and dylan, along tonight.

it's been a really long time since i've done something like this, but i feel as though letting loose and having some fun is what i've been deprived of lately.

"lo, are you ready? because dylan's here!" i called, as dylan and i stood by the door, waiting for her.

"how is it that you continue to get hotter, and hotter every day?" dylan whispered, as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

i blushed and gave him a kiss, "thank you, but save it for after the club" i bit my lip, and he quickly figured out my innuendo and pulled me a little closer.

"ew, i heard that!" lauren said, as she finally came out of her room.

"good, you were supposed to, because you will be spending the night at zayn's" i ordered.

lauren chuckled and opened the front door, "who says that i'm complaining?" she said, and i playfully shook my head at her before we hurried out of our apartment.

***

we caught an uber to the club and every beat of the music playing, was loud enough for us to hear directly outside.

we wasted no time to walk in, and the beats finally matched the song; you got me by g eazy.

spillin' drinks on my retros
chill, chill you making a mess ho
as i take a look down,
they all scuffed up
i'mma tell her,
bitch you got me fucked up

looking around for zayn on our own two feet would be a nightmare in this crowd, so lauren asked one of the bartenders, if he knew where he was and he soon located us to one of the seating areas near the back.

we weaved through the large crowd, and finally reached the area, where zayn was sitting, on his phone.

"hey, i'm glad you all made it!" he stood to give lauren a quick kiss, before the rest of us sat down. "so, the first round is on me. what would everyone like?".

"i'll just have a barcadi and coke, babe" lauren told him.

"and i'll have the same" i agreed.

"okay, two barcadi and coke's," zayn recalled. "coming right up," he told us, then stood from his seat before disappearing into the sea of people.

"i'm gonna go and help him," dylan touched my lower thigh, and i nodded my head, as he headed to the bar - leaving lauren and i alone.

i was enjoying the blasting g eazy anthem, as everyone around us either danced inappropriately or chatted up people at the bar. but i suddenly ended up doing a double-take at the entrance of the club.

"lauren," i nudged her and gestured in the direction i was looking. "jack's here, the guys are here".

she moved her head around a little, and eventually noticed them like i did, "i swear i never knew that he'd be here, savannah" she assured, but i nervously bit on the inside of my cheek, while still looking at the four from afar.

the last time that i had a full conversation with jack, was that night when he came to my parents' house - two weeks ago.

since we have the same social group at work, an awkward encounter between me and him happens at least once a day.

it can either be from us being left alone with one another to someone bringing up madison or dylan in front of the other.

but tonight, i just wanted to have some fun with a few people, and not feel as though every move i make with my boyfriend, is being judging by jack. because at work, i know that it is.

he just needs to learn that his constant staring isn't going to change anything.

-

shit's gonna happen lmao, and btw i'm gonna start putting outfits and gifs at the top.

pls vote, comment & share. ❤️

- anita