TWENTY-FOUR

savannah's pov

the elevator dinged at my floor and i walked out, as dylan explained to me that someone from my work called him for a quick computer repair.

we came around the corner and he went to find the broken desktop, while i went to my office to set down my belongs. i quickly scanned through the paperwork that my boss left on my desk, as i shut the door behind me to go to the copy room.

i looked up from the work in my hands and saw jack leaving his office too. he didn't glance up at all, as i watched him go towards the copy room too.

great.

i followed jack's footsteps and came in to see him stood over the machine - waiting for the prints to come out. he looked over his shoulder and did a tiny double take once he noticed my presence.

ignoring him completely, i went over to the other copier and placed the paper into the top compartment. the only sounds being heard were the ones coming from the machines, and even though i was facing forward, i could see jack staring at me from the corner of my eye.

i stood up a little straighter, as i tried to ease up from how uncomfortable his constant glances were making me feel.

"take a picture, gilinsky," i eventually said. "trust me, it'll last longer".

he sniggered at my remark, then turned his body to face me a little more, "so are we just not going to talk about what happened yesterday?".

i rolled my eyes, then took the printed papers out of the copier, "no, because there's nothing left to talk about" i told him, then made my way towards the door to leave - awkwardly knowing that he was watching my every move.

jack's pov

i watched as savannah strut out of the copier room. her hips unintentionally swayed from side to side, as her tiny curves showed perfectly in the skirt she was wearing. i couldn't help, but bite down on my lip as i thought about all the things i'd do to her.

when savannah left yesterday, all i really wanted to do was chase after her and hold her in my arms for as long as i could.

but i care about her, and she is still my best friend, so letting her end things is probably the best way to prevent her from getting hurt by my still-going relationship with madison.

although, seeing her almost everyday with that gorgeous smile and killer body is definitely going to make it harder than i thought.

i left the copier room, while flicking through the papers in my hand, but got distracted by the sound of savannah's laughter. i turned to where the sound came from and saw her sitting in sammy's office alongside her ex, dylan.

i watched them through the door as she placed her hand on his shoulder, giggling at his joke.

"dude," i called out when i saw sammy. "what's he doing here?" i said, pointing out to savannah and dylan.

"he's fixing my computer" he simply replied.

"more like fixing his way back into savannah's pants" i argued, as my hands began to crease the papers that i was holding.