"Nice of you to join us you muppets," Louis interrupted our banter, and we took a seat across from both he and Liam.

"Thanks again for the flowers you boys sent, we really appreciate them," I thanked them both for the huge bouquet they sent to the house. "And Jen really loved having Soph at the shower," I directed my attention to Liam.

"All I've heard about is how adorable little Mia is, Soph and Eleanor have been rubbing it in they've already met her and I haven't," he pouted.

"Eleanor was there?" Louis asked curiously.

"Yeah," I responded.

"How is she doing?" He asked. I assumed he hadn't really spoken to her since they broke up, and I could only just imagine how much he probably missed her. They were together for years, it surprised us all when Eleanor ended things.

"She looks and sounds well, from what I saw she was happy. Those girls are always on cloud nine when they're together."

"That's good to hear," he gave me a small smile, and my instincts told me he was a little disappointed to hear how well Eleanor was doing without him. I knew he wasn't always there for me when Jen and I were going through issues, but I felt like maybe I should have a chat with him about his feelings, maybe get him to open up.

"Right lad's, first of all welcome back, we won't be together for long but it's good to have you all back on the road," Paul welcomed us back to work. I hadn't seen him since the accident, but he'd been in contact after Mia was born to congratulate Jen and I.

"Initially this circuit was only meant to spill over two weeks for the album promo, but we extended it a further two, since the hiatus was finalised. We've gone back and looked over booking requests, it would benefit you all to get in as much last minute interviews and appearances as you can now that you're going on break, so we've gone ahead and scheduled a U.S promo circuit."

"Hang on a minute, so when exactly would this be taking place? And for how long?" I interrupted him, growing extremely pissed off this was all decided behind our backs.

"From mid November after the album is released, to just before Christmas," he looked at me hesitantly, as if he knew exactly what I was going to say about this.

"No! I'm not doing it," I refused. It was bad enough I was away for the month that I was aware of, now Paul was telling me this month was turning into over two months. There was absolutely no way I was agreeing to this, this was bullshit.

"Harry, this needs to be done. You didn't finish the U.S tour, and we have so many requests, we have to make it up to them and follow through," he tried to explain to me. The old Harry would understand all that, and wouldn't have a problem with it, but the new Harry had bigger responsibilities in life.

"You have already pulled me away from my daughter, and she's not even f*cking two weeks old yet, you really expect me to give up two months of her life, for what? For some T.V shows and a dollar in my pocket? No, I agreed to the four weeks and that's all I'm doing."

The boys were all quiet, I had no idea if they were on my side with this or not, but I wanted someone to have my back on this.

"You don't have a choice, your contract stipulates as a member of this band, you are to fulfil the schedule given to you. Jen and your daughter are more than welcome on the tour, it wouldn't be the first time we've had a baby on tour, we can accommodate to you Harry," he tried to reason with me, but it was only making me more pissed off and annoyed that my management team continuously did this shit behind our back.

"I do have a choice, I quit! I'm sick to death of this constant bullshit! We have little to no say in anything we're booked for, you all try to control us and I'm done. Deem my contract null and void, I don't give a f*ck anymore. You will not make me choose between my family and this job, and I'm not forcing Jen to fly around the world because my f*cking management want to milk me for all I'm worth. Screw it, and screw this," I pushed my chair back in anger, making it fall against the wall behind me.