un

standing on stage next to my dad is an honor. he was making an announcement about his new architecture, and how im involved with the making of it. and how when he's older, he'll be handing the company over to me.

with my wife by my side, we all stood there letting people take pictures until it was time to answer questions. my attention was taken to a woman walking up to the front of the crowd by herself, with just a champagne in her hand.

her golden brown skin stood out in the crowd of pale people. she smiles at me, me smiling back, before my attention goes back to my father who was starting to answer questions. my wife and i snuck away to go greet people, me walking to the waiter with champagne.

when i turned around, i saw the same brown-skinned girl walking toward me, my wife already talking to someone. "you look familiar, and not just because you and your fathers face is everywhere."

"yeah, i feel like i've seen you before."

i sip on my champagne before she holds her hand out. "well, im cambria. you can call me cam, if you'd like."

"i love your name." i smile. "well im justin."

"believe me, i know." she laughs. her mouth had opened to speak again before my wife walked over, and handed me a piece of paper.

"it's an address. go check out the land, and see if it's useful enough for a new architecture."

"your father works fast." cambria laughs. "he just opened this building."

"you should see him in his office. it's nonstop work. that definitely won't be me when i take over the company."

our conversation was stopped again, this time by her boss. i noticed he had slapped her ass, then whispered something in her ear. she looked frightened, and i was going to say something until some of my father's friends had walked up to me.

+

after the gathering had ended, i wondered off to the top floor, noticing a blocked off door. when i pushed it open, it was empty, as if it was just built and no one was planning to live here. considering i was the one who planned this building, i don't remember putting this loft here. they key was sitting on the counter, so shrugging i took it, and put it in my blazer pocket.

as soon as i got to the elevator, i got a call. "justin speaking."

"obviously it's going to be justin speaking if i called justin's phone." ryan says in duh tone, me mentally seeing him rolling his eyes. "no, but i need my wingman. there's this smokin chick and i need you here."

"dude, i have a wi-"

when i got downstairs, i saw cambria standing in the lobby alone and shivering. "text me the address, i'll see you in fifteen."

cambria turned toward me as i hung up with ryan. "may i ask why you're still here?" i politely speak.

"i'd rather not answer."

instead of questioning her any further, i put my blazer around her shoulders. before i did, i took my keys and put them in my pants pocket. "you need a ride home?"

she nods. "okay, wait here."

----

yo yo yo

i hope yall like this

:-)