Chapter 3

As much as I wanted to bound on the door and order him to take me to Sienna, I knew that I won't have any luck with that. So I started to look around the room . The bars at the window didn't really surprise me, nor did the fact that all my clothes has been put into the huge walk in closet .

     The bathroom, although completely black was the most heavenly bathroom I had ever seen. And if I weren't worried sick about Sienna, I would have loved to focus my attention on the claw bathtub . So instead of giving in to my desire to curl up in the bathtub and forget about The great fiasco, I took a quick shower and put on jeans and a worm sweater .

     When I was about to get out of the bathroom, the door was yanked open and Damian stood there in front of me. "Come with me." He said, right before he dragged me after him. After a couple of Waits, Stops and one very angry , Where the hell are you taking me? He thrust me into a huge library, and I no longer had the urge to even glance his way much less talk to him because then I spotted a very terrified Sienna sitting next to Liam on a sofa by the far wall .

     I don't know how I got from the door to her, all I know is that in seconds I had her sobbing in my arms while I was said stupid reassuring nonsense, "Are you alright, sweetheart? Did anyone hurt you?" I said softly. "I'm fine, Nila." She said trying to put up a brave front while wiping at her eyes .

     "Now. If you're done with the family reunion, tell me where are you hiding the black boxes? " a rough voice said behind me . " And, don't even bother with they're scattered all around the world act. " He continued. Dame it, how the hell does he know all that . " They are here, I won't deny that, but they are scattered. Every one is in a locker or a safety deposit box in different locations." I told him truthfully. "Well. It's a good thing that I have you to tell me all about those locations." He grinned devilishly. "Ah. Just let me remind you" He said while approaching me threateningly. "If you even try to play games with me, Nila . I will kill your sister in front of your eyes and then I'll let you beg me to end your miserable existence." And just to make sure he had my obedience, he barked "Do you understand?" With venom dripping from every cell of my body I held on to Sienna tighter and nodded.

     My father told me about the locations so many times that they were forever carved into my brain, so I  didn't have any difficulties while writing them down, especially that a mistake will most likely lead to our death.

     While Damian sent his men to get The black boxes, I got locked in my room. That happened of course after Liam had taken sienna to wherever she was before. The only response I received for asking to keep Sienna with me was a look that said 'Do you think you I'm stupid' .

***************

      Two days passed before I heard from Damian again, in those days the only communication I had was with a Spanish speaking maid who cleaned, and brought me meals throughout the day.

Although the room was spacious, I felt like it was a tin can, because no matter how you furnish a cell it remains a cell. My worrying over Sienna didn't improve and questions were eating at me.

Was she alright? Will I be able to do what he asked me to do? Will I be betraying my father even if it was to save Sienna?

Thinking about those things won't help me or my sister, self doubt is a one way ticket to hell.  I should be thinking about how to get us out of here.

Although I was lost in thought it didn't stop the tingling I felt at the back of my neck. Turning around I find Damian leaning against the door frame looking at me.

Affecting a nonchalant tone I say " Here to entertain your guest, Mr Evans?".

" I hope you weren't too bored in my absence, Warren".

Warren!  He's annoyed with me. That makes me want to smile but I hold it in. " Of course I was bored. You being the life of the party and all."

His growl leaves me thinking that he went from annoyed to pissed off in two seconds flat.  But when he speaks he's almost civilized. " Come with me, you need to start working on the black boxes."

Hell, that man is quick!

" How did you.. " before I even finish my question he's out the door.  After gawking at his retreating back I tell myself the sooner I'm done the sooner I'll be free. And that what makes me follow after him.