Chapter 2

When I woke up, I didn't bother with opening my eyes, I needed to to be aware of my state first. I started to discreetly feel my surroundings, but what I found didn't make me feel better.

I was laying on a soft bed, my wrists bound above me to the headboard and my ankles were bound together.

I tried opening my eyes slowly, only to close them again with a wince when I was assaulted with bright light. Then I heard a dark chuckle followed by "Good morning, my sleeping beauty." In a second I felt the bed dip beside me.

Opening my eyes with less pain now, caused me to look in to Damian's intense gaze, "What do you want?" I asked my voice slightly husky due to my forced sleep combined with the fear of being face to face with my enemy.

He narrowed his eyes at me before answering, "I thought you smarter than to ask such a stupid question. But never the less I'll indulge you. Where are the black boxes?"

I didn't answer, instead I asked a question of my own "Where is Siena?"

"Don't try to change the subject, where are they?" Although his voice hasn't risen, his anger was clear. When I just looked at him refusing to answer, he became furious and it showed in the way his eyes flashed, and his jaw tightened.

I shouldn't have been stubborn out of sheer hatred, I knew the great Damian Evans was an impatient man that doesn't like to be crossed, and he demonstrated it by grasping my chin hard enough to leave a mark on my too sensitive skin, "You have exactly five seconds to answer my question or you will find my company even more unpleasant " Although his tone is calm and even, his eyes promised pain.

"I don't have them." Mom used to tell me choose your battles carefuly and I'm determined to do just that.

"Then where?" He gritted out through clenched teeth.

"They are scattered all around the world, four are missing out of ten, and there is no way anyone can benefit from them. The black boxes are coded and it's impossible to open them if you aren't my father, he was the only one capable of that. "

My little speech was met with a feral smile "Lying, is one of many things I won't tolerate from you, Ms Warren. First of all, the only ones missing from you, are the two I have, and you are going to open them for me. Code or no code, Shadow-as you are called in the hacking world- is one of the best hackers there is."

Now I'm terrified, no one besides my father knows that I'm a hacker let alone my name, even siena doesn't know. I didn't bother with lying when I said "How did you know that ?"

He chuckled "Sadly, I can't tell.
A good player never tells his secrets.
And this game I intend to win."

"What makes you think I would do anything for you? " I asked, not really thinking it through.

"For a girl I know is quite intelligent, you are acting rather stupid. You do remember little Siena, don't you? " He asked with a cruel smile.

"Where is she, Damian? " I asked with despair evident in my shaky voice. Siena is the most important person in my life. Hell she is my life.

"Somewhere safe" He said smirking because now he knows that whatever he asks me to do I'll do to keep my sister safe.

"Now that we had this lovely chat, I think it's not necessary any more to keep you so tightly bound."

Standing up he started to undo the rope around my wrists and the one around my ankles. When he was done I didn't have enough time to rub my almost lifeless numb hands before I was yanked to my unstable feet, which resulted in my falling back on the bed again, with him on top of me this time.

"So eager little one, don't worry we will get to that soon enough." Hearing my shocked gasp made him chuckle mockingly while he supported himself on his elbows to have a better look at me.

"I see you are having a good morning, Damian." Said an unknown voice. A man's voice.

"Go to hell, Liam." Damian grumbled while rising off me.

Liam chuckled "It won't be fun without you, brother." Brother! God there is two of them. He has the same dark brown hair but that's where the resemblance ends. While damian is a bit muscular, Liam has the lean body of a swimmer. And while Damian has piercing silver-grey eyes , Liam has almost-gentle hazel ones.

"What do you want?" Snapped Damian, clearly upset by the intrusion.

"Her sister," he turned to me while speaking, "Has woken me up with her damn crying."

"Siena!" I gasped while running towards the door, but before I reached it I was yanked by a relentless grasp. In a second I was thrown back on the bed and before closing and locking the door Damian looked at me and his message was clear I will be back.

Authors note
The guy in the picture is Damian.