OVERVIEW

December 2, 2015

Hey guys! So here is the book two for Mugshot. It is named as Jail for some reason. As you read the book, you'll see or find out why I named it as Jail.

Before we go on, I just want to say thank you so so much to those who read book one, to those who supported and all. It really means a lot to me, I never thought that people will like it, I mean, I just wanted to write so I did. I never expected that it will reach like 85.9k reads (as of this time/day) and 2.6k votes, it is a lot for me, I poured my everything in book one, the same thing that I will pour my everything for this book. So I hope you support this book as well, the same way on how you supported book one :)

For the new readers, hi there! I suggest you read book one first so you don't get confused, everything is in book one and this is the continuation for it. You can find it a my profile, go check it out if ya fancy.

For this book, there will be two parts. Yes, so this is like a 2 in 1 kind of book. You'll see as we go on with this, so don't worry about it. I hope you will like the idea and concept Jail.

So, let's start right now. (Yup, Perfect by 1D is perfect.)

*****

Jail overview: (there will be no POV in this part yet.)

The time setting of the story is 4 years after the building went down from the last chapter of book one. There will be some flashbacks and all, I will state if it is a flashback or whatever so don't worry about getting confused. There will be new characters on the book as well. The book will still have its mafia theme.

4 years and everything has changed for all of them. The Waylands lost Hero and Ashton, causing for them to leave the mafia world and choose to live outside of danger.

Calum left that world but still feels like trapped, a prisoner of the past that haunts him every night. The memories, the mistakes, everything that got broken and lost. The only thing that keeps him sane now is Michael, Luke and his adopted kid, Dylan.

Justin took away something from Calum, someone that is not his, someone that should be with Calum. He did everything, faked everything just to get her. He left New York, bringing Summer with him, who he now calls Daine. He took away a role that is supposed to be Calum's, being the father of the child, Skylar Jade. He just simply took away Calum's life, just to have his own.

What if the day comes when all of their paths crosses again? What will Calum do? What will Justin do? Will Justin be able to keep what he took? Or will Calum finally be free from the jail that Justin put him to?

*****

So, that's a little preview of what the first part of the book will be. We will have another preview from the second book when we start on it. How do ya like it though? I hope ya like it, tell me what you think, don't forget to vote as well! :)

And yeah, feel free to add this on your library of Reading List too if ya want.

Please please vote and comment. It'll mean a lot to me :)

See ya at the next chapter! ♥

-- Rej xx