Before

The first book is called He's a Cat. You can find it in my works section. :)

Let's review,

*Spoilers for the first book "he's a cat" *

Mandy, a quiet girl, happened upon a small black cat one day. After a split second decision she takes it home only to realize later that the little black cat is in fact a boy.

The two are obviously no good for each other but Neko, the name Mandy gave to him, sticks around anyway. Eventually, after some great deal of time, and teasing, Mandy falls for the Cat. And the Cat for her. Not only that. But they realize he isn't alone.

Neko eventually gives himself up to the Black Cat Society in order to save Mandy. In the process, Mandy forgets everything that had to do with the Black Cats, falling back into her old life, but knowing something was missing.

Neko is transferred to the Suits(government officials) along with the rest of the Society. Angel (White Cat) gets caught by Mandy, and then drags Mandy right back into the mess even though she still can't remember anything.

Upon returning home, her parents tell
her something she will definitely never forget; that she is an Ultimate. And what does that mean? She doesn't entirely know. But her memory is back, and with it, a bad ass new attitude. And she is going to find Neko, through Heaven and Hell. She'll find him.