Epilouge

"Gajeel proposed to Levy a year after that Christmas. They've been married for eleven years since. Blessed with three children, twin boys and a baby girl. Neither of them could've -would've- wanted anything else. Their children were growing up with their best friends, they lived in a fantastic town, and well, Jonathan McGarden took some convincing, mainly from his wife and Metalicana, to welcome the Redfox's. Well, his little girl was now a Redfox.

Gray and Juvia were married and had a baby girl, named Ur and two years later a boy named Isaac. Lucy and Natsu were married and had their first two children, twins! A boy and a girl names Igneous and Layla and a third baby girl named Jacy. Jellal and Erza were married and perfectly fine with raising Wendy until she left at the age of nineteen to study at Magnolia University, the best medical school in the country, they eventually had two boys, Caden and Simon, two years apart and finally a baby girl, named Valerie. Oh! Evergreen and Elfman had a healthy baby boy, named Ethan. Laxus and Mira got married and had a boy and a girl, named Audra and Jupiter, twins actually! Bickslow and Lis got married, but no kids. At least not yet. Laxus and Zoltan also both inherited Fairy Tail when Makarov decided to retire.

Sting and the others eventually went back Clover. Actually, Rouge and Gajeel became quick friends, the pair of them discussing business opportunities they would consider going into together.

We'd like to dedicate this to our best friend and her husband, Gajeel and Levy Redfox. Here's to Eleven years and counting!

Written and Edited by:
Ember Dreyar & Lucy Dragneel"

Levy shut the book, eyes watering slightly as she set Magnolia's Number One Seller on her desk. She looked over at the clock next to her computer in her office. It was almost noon and she was thankful she got all of her chores done early.

"Shrimp! C'mon, we're gonna be late." Gajeel stepped inside her office and leaned against the door frame.
"Again? Ain't that like the tenth time you've read that?" He chuckled, crossing his arms. Levy rolled her eyes and stood, and walked over to him, straightening his tie.

"It's written amazingly and every time I read it, I feel like I'm reliving it." She stated, making sure his black tie was straight going down his chest.

"Well, the three are all in the car waiting. The boys are getting restless and Amethyst is starting to fall asleep." He said, resting his hands on her waist. She rolled her eyes and slid out of his grasp, fixing her black dress. It was a simple dress with a white belt at her waist, black heels that gave her a slight advantage in her hight. A white head band in her hair and a small diamond pendant sat around her collar bone.
Gajeel was dressed in a black suit with a white button down and black tie. He was not to pleased when she had laid out the outfit for him. But he wore it anyway. He cut his hair a few years ago, currently it was shoulder length so he could still tie it back.

"We're going to be late." She said, smirking and slipped past him and walking towards the front door. He groaned and followed her out the door after making sure the security system was on.
They climbed into the car and Levy looked back at her three children in the backseat. Her two sons were playing Rock-Paper-Scissors and her daughter was reading. The boys were dressed in a black button down and black slacks, one with a blue tie and one with white. Amethyst had on a plain black dress with black flats. All three of them had matching gold rings on necklaces around their necks.

"Alright, everyone ready?" Gajeel asked looking back. They all grunted and continued doing what they were before. Their parents chuckled and turned back around, Gajeel starting the car and pulled out of the driveway of their house. Along the way, Gajeel grabbed Levy's hand, she looked over at him and smiled.

The Redfox's arrived at their destination about fifteen minutes later. Gajeel and Levy got out and opened the doors for the three to get out from the back.

"Mom, is this where you go every year? Before we go to the party?" Amethyst asked. Levy smiled down at her daughter and nodded before Gajeel took her hand and gave her a sad smile. The two led the way through the church yard to an area by a large oak tree where a single headstone sat in the shade, reading;

Here Lies a Man Who Held True to His Honor.
A friend, A Partner, A Protector.
Kaine Altan
May his Soul rest in Peace

The three children stared at the headstone while their mother sniffled quietly. She stepped forward and set an old photo at the base, placing a rock on it to keep from the wind. She wiped her eyes and stepped back, Gajeel wrapping an arm around her. One boy, with dark blue hair, cut short along the sides of his head and kept the rest slicked back like his father, stepped forwards, pulling something from under his shirt. It was a small black dragon pendant with a red eye.
He pulled it off of the chord it hung on and set it next to the photo.

"Son, what're ya doin'?" Gajeel asked. The boy turned with a careless shrug.

"You always told me a dragon was a protector of the people. This guy was a protector, right? So, I figured he was like a dragon." He shrugged.
"C'mon. I want cake!" He exclaimed suddenly.
"Let's go Jax!" The two ran through the grass and pulled Amethyst with them. All three of them laughing loudly as they piled back into the car.

"C'mon mom! Dad!" Jax shouted. Levy and Gajeel laughed and walked back to the car. Levy made sure to pack a bag for each of them with extra clothes, knowing they would all want to change.

The five Redfox's drove to Fairy Tail, laughing and talking loudly. They pulled up to the bar, seeing their friends cars out front. Jax and his siblings didn't even wait for their parents to get out of the car. They each grabbed their bags and ran inside Fairy Tail, went straight to the bathroom and changed.

Jax put on his favorite gray shirt, blue jeans and converse. His brother had his favorite camouflage shirt, black pants and black boots. Ame had her favorite gray-blue shirt and white shorts. Levy had her favorite orange dress, and matching headband as well as a pair of white flats. Gajeel... Well his outfit hasn't changed much in the past few years, consisting of a black shit and gray waistcoat, and white pants with boots.

The twin boys ran out and onto the main floor of the bar. All their friends gathered around them, before they all went off, running around the bar. All the parents sat around and talked amongst themselves, Natsu an Gray getting into a small fight which Lucy and Juvia quickly stopped before Layla and Ur started their own. A pile of gifts sat on a table set up under a banner that read;

Happy 10th Birthday Ajax and Kaine

————————————

A/N ~ ITS DONE! After such a long time, this is done! I've decided to change the title to, I Found You, because towards the end I was sort of tired with Searching. Anyway, if you guys want a sequel to this about Jax and Kaine, let me know!

Anyway, this is the end of my first completed story! Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting! I know that I was absent for a while, and I'm sorry about that.