Chapter 2

It has been a week since Gajeel confessed to his mom. When he did though, she just smiled and nodded.

"I already knew that, you brat." She chuckled at his shocked expression. "Don't be so surprised. You changed ever since meeting that girl. You became more caring, gentler and got into less fights." She smiled. "Whatever you do, just don't get hurt in the process." She kissed his forehead and left him.

Today, Gajeel basically ran down to the gym. One that a friend of the family owned, Igneel Dragneel had been the boxing champion of the town, Metalicana came second in the sport. Igneel had called his chain of gyms, Dragons Jaw.

Gajeel busted into the room, and ran into the back, where he knew Igneel's son would be. He found his friend, circling his dad, before landing a heated kick to his gut. Natsu sent his dad to his knees, his old man smirked up at him.

"Gettin better kid." He said between breaths. "Pretty soon your gonna take my title as boxing champ." He chuckled and spat out blood before standing up and walking out of the ring, going to his office and shutting the door behind him.

"Salamander, we need to talk." Gajeel said, dragging Natsu towards the back locker room.

"Relax MetalHead. Get off me." He shoved Gajeel's hand off of his shirt and sat down on a bench, grabbing a bottle of water and drinking it while Gajeel paced in front of him.

"You remember Levy? The girl who came in here years ago, and trained with me?" He asked. When Natsu nodded and sighed and continued. "And you know how she left, because pops was an asshole and basically kicked them out? And you know we dated for a while? Well, she said some shit that pissed me off before she left and dumped me. While most of it was somewhat true, I know she didn't mean and of it." He said and paced around the room before Natsu stood up and stopped his pacing by putting a hand on his chest.

"Sit down and talk before I punch you." He said. Gajeel growled slightly but sat on the bench across from his. "Continue. How do you know she didn't mean any of it." He questioned, rubbing his face with a wet towel.

"Because when I kissed her, she kissed me back, and didn't hesitate." He said quietly. "If she really hated me, for all the things I've done, then she would've pushed me away, slapped me and ran away screaming bloody murder." Gajeel sighed and rubbed hit face with his hand. "I need help finding her." He said finally. Natsu stated at him, blank expression for a what seemed like an eternity.

"Why? She clearly didn't want to make leavin any harder. That's why she ended it." Natsu said, hoping his friend would still want to go after her.

"Because you idiot! I love her!" he shouted, standing up and pacing around again. Natsu leaned back slightly in his seat and smirked up at Gajeel, his arms crossed. "What?" He snapped. Natsu chuckled and shook his head before standing.

"That was a test, Bolts-for-Brains. Yeah, I'll help you find her. But first, we gotta drop this town." He said and looked around the locker room with a slightly saddened look.

"You read my mind, Salamander." Gajeel grinned and thought for a moment. "Where are all the places she could've gone though?" He wondered, sitting down again. Natsu sat across from him and rested his chin in his hand, and his arm on his leg.

"Well, there's Acalypha Town, Cedar, Crocus, Clover Town, Era, Hargeon, Magnolia, Margaret Town, Onibus, Oshibana, and Shirotsume Town. Those are probably the best places she could've gone." Natsu said.

"Alright. I guess we'll start with Shirotsume." Gajeel said.

"Alright. Meet up at the train station tonight, pack for a long trip." Natsu said, holding his hand out. Gajeel grinned, grabbing the mans forearm and shaking it.