Chapter 25

Ember turned, just in time to catch her little brother, jumping into her arms.

"EMBER!" He cried into her shoulder. Her eyes watered, holding Happy.

"Oh, Happy. I've missed you." She said softly, putting him down on his feet, he tried to wrap his arms around her swollen belly.

"What happened to you? Why did you leave us? And when did you get so BIG?!" Happy asked. Ember smiled, wiping his tears away, and kissing his forehead.

"I had to think about something's. But don't worry, I'm not leaving you ever again." She said and hugged him, kissing his forehead again. "As for why I got so big, well. Happy you're going to be an uncle soon." She said, brushing away his hair from his eyes. It took Happy a few seconds to realize what she was talking about.

"REALLY?!" He exclaimed. Ember and Zoltan laughed and nodded. "And Zoltan's gonna be my other brother?" He asked. Ember blushed and Zoltan chuckled, wrapping his arm around her waist and shrugged.

"Maybe. In time." Zoltan said, winking at the young man. Ember looked up and saw Natsu, slowly walking towards them. He stopped in front of them, nodding quickly to Zoltan before grabbing his sister, and hugging her as tightly as he could without crushing the baby.

"Never. Leave. Again." He said quietly in her ear. This time she left a few tears fall, landing on his scarf.

"I won't." She muttered, burying her face in his shoulder. She pulled away and smiled widely at him. He smiled and wiped away her tears, kissing her forehead.

"I know." He said softly. She nodded, and Natsu passed her over to Zoltan, who comforted her while she started balling.

"What's wrong with her?!" Happy cried, hating to see his sisters crying like this.

"Hormonal. She's been like this for a while, she almost got in a fight last week with a few guys back home because they were being too loud." He chuckled.

"Holy shit." Ember looked up to see Gajeel staring at her with wide eyes. He walked over and stood next to Happy as they others followed him. She smiled and pulled him into a forced hug.

"Nice to see you too, Metalhead." She teased and patted his cheek. She looked down at Wendy and smiled. "And who's this adorable young lady?" She asked.

"My names Wendy! And this is my big brother, Jellal." Wendy smiled and shoved Jellal towards her.

"Nice to meet you two." She smiled and shook Jellal's hand.

"Zoltan, always a pleasure." Jellal said, shaking the other mans hand.

"Likewise." Zoltan smiled.

"Oh, so you've met?" Ember said. Zoltan nodded and tried not to meet her eye, knowing she would see right through any lie he told her.

"Business a while back." He said and shrugged.

"Alright." Ember rolled her eyes and looked at the last two. "Gray? Juvia?" She called them forwards. She hugged them both and smiled. "What are you two doing here?" She asked.

"We've been traveling with Gajeel and the others since Crocus." Gray answered.

"How do you know Gajeel?" Ember asked.

"Gajeel and I were friends as children. Long before he met you." Juvia said, patting Gajeel's shoulder. He grunted and crossed his arms.

"So, when he knock you up?" Gajeel asked bluntly. Lily smacked the back of his head hard and glared at him.

"Idiot!" He exclaimed. Gajeel growled and rubbed the back of his head. The girls all laughed at the older man treating Gajeel like a child.

"It's fine, Lily. I'm about eight months. Nine in about two weeks. By then we'll be back home, but we can talk about that later." Ember smiled. Everyone froze when they heard two very loud stomachs growling. All eyes turned to Happy and Natsu, laughing loudly.

"Guess the flamebrain brothers need a feeding." Gray smirked. Natsu slammed his forehead against his and growled.

"What was that, icy freak?!" He questioned. Gray pushed back. Before Natsu could answer, Erza came up and pushed them apart, cracking their necks.

"No fighting." She warned.

"Yes ma'am." Both boys nodded, rubbing their necks and glaring at each other.

"C'mon, let's grab lunch." Ember said, looping her arm around Zoltan's and around Happy's shoulders. The younger boy smiled and hugged his sister, walking towards a restaurant.

"Natsu, will you carry me?" Wendy asked the salmon haired man.

"Wendy." Jellal scolded.

"Nah, it's alright. Hop on." Natsu smiled and crouched down in front of her. She grinned and jumped on his back. He bounced her further up and locked his arms under her knees and carried her to lunch. Erza spoke with Wendy, Jellal and Gray. No one missed Jellal intertwine his and hers fingers together. They arrived at the small restaurant, getting a table for everyone outside. It was chilly, but warm enough for a light jacket or sweater.

"So, what've you been up to the last year?" Ember asked her twin, holding Zoltan's hand in one and brushing her fingers through Happy's hair with her other hand while he talked with Wendy.

"Uh, well I won the championship for my weight class. First place. Happy passed his flying classes, he is now one of the youngest pilots in Oak Town." Natsu announced proudly.

"Really?! Wow, I would've thought you'd gone into the next class up." She smirked at her brother. "But congratulations on passing, little bro!" She exclaimed, hugging Happy. He laughed and hugged her back.

"So, what about you? Aside from being pregnant." Natsu asked.

"Well, not much. Uh, I too got first in a tournament. Zoltan and I bought an apartment for us and the baby. With a little help from Gramps that is." she smiled and leaned her head on Zoltan's shoulder.

"How is the geezer anyways?" Gajeel asked.

"Good. Dads still in jail, Gramps refuses to talk about him, but what else is new? Uh, I think Laxus is finally gonna ask his crush out." Zoltan chuckled.

"Is he really going to?" Gray asked. Zoltan nodded.

"Wow, I doubt he will." Gray chuckled.

"I know." Zoltan laughed. Everyone continued talking and laughing, catching up from the past two years. Their food came and everyone continued talking and eating. Suddenly Ember got a shot of pain through her stomach. She grabbed Zoltan's arm tightly, placing a hand on her belly.

"Oh, oh god." She groaned and took a deep breath. She looked down and her dress was soaking wet, another wave of pain shot through and she looked at him with wide eyes, filled with worry. "M-my water broke....Their coming."

She gasped out.

"What?!" Zoltan exclaimed, standing up. All conversation at the table stopped, to see what was happening.

"Sis, what's going on?! Are you alright?!" Natsu exclaimed, rushing to her side.

"We need to get to the hospital. Right now." She said. Zoltan nodded and helped her stand up, helping her out the restaurant.

"Alright, alright....uh. Okay, we'll get to the hospital, we'll get you settled in. Uh....shit, we don't have the bag!" Zoltan exclaimed, as they hurried out. Lily ran out and grabbed a cab to get them to the hospital quickly.

"Zoltan, relax before you get admitted to a hospital room." Ember said, walking out and getting in the taxi with the help of Lily. "We'll meet you at the hospital, yeah?" She asked.

"What?! I'm coming with you!" Natsu exclaimed.

"No." Ember said sternly. "Stay with Happy and the others. I'll be fine, don't worry." She smiled and kissed his forehead before she and Zoltan drove off to the hospital.

"Did she say, their coming?" Gray questioned. "As in, more then one?" Natsu thought for a moment.

"We don't have time to worry about that, we need to go!" Natsu exclaimed and looked around. "We need to find a way to the hospital." He muttered.

"Well it's not that big of a town, can't be too hard to find, right?" Gajeel said.

"Yes. Lets go." Erza said and she started walking in the direction Ember and Zoltan went.