Chapter 3

A/N: This story will revolve around mostly Gajeel, Natsu, Happy and Lily. With a few blurbs of Levy, and maybe a few flashback chapters! Oh, a new friend shows up in this chapter!

They had been on the train for at least two days when they finally reached Shirotsume. Gajeel was asleep against the window again when Lily kicked his shine to wake him up. He opened one red eye to glare at the man, before sitting up and looking around.

"We there?" He asked, yawning. Lily nodded and grabbed his small bag.

"Natsu and Happy are already searching for something to eat. I told them of small bar that's around here, I'm sure that's where they went." He said, and pulled Gajeel to his feet. He clapped him on his shoulder before turning and leaving. Gajeel quickly grabbed his bag and followed after Lily.

"Then let's get goin, old man." Gajeel smirked, while Lily rolled his eyes and started walking out of the station and took a left down the busy street. He looked around for anything that could even possibly mean McGarden. He sighed when they reached the bar, thankfully it wasn't one of his fathers. The two men walked in and found Natsu and Happy, stuffing their faces with just about everything on the menu. Natsu even ate the extreme spicy wings, which apparently no one could finish. Gajeel just ordered a cheese burger and a beer, Lily ordered the same and a kiwi lime pie.

"So, what's first?" Natsu asked around a mouth full of food.

"Eat like a normal person, for one." Gajeel grumbled and took a sip of his beer. Natsu rolled his eyes before swallowing and drinking water. "Good, now. I think we should stay in each town for at least three days." Gajeel proposed. Natsu, Happy and Lily nodded and continued eating. "As for searching for her, I guess we could look for clues about her parents. Her moms an author, last I heard her old man was a doctor." He said, and sighed.

"Dude, it sounds like you really did your research on this girl." Natsu snickered. Gajeel reached over the table and slapped the side of his head. "Alright, I deserved that." He mumbled, rubbing his head.

"I've known her for years, you Flamebrained idiot." Gajeel said.

"We should find a place to stay first. Then we can start." Lily said and pulled out his wallet. They nodded and the Dragneel boys quickly finished their food before following Lily after he paid.

"Thank you! We hope you and your sons come again." The hostess smiled at Lily as he walked by.

"Oh, no their not my sons. Their just friends." Lily said kindly, Gajeel snorted and marched past them all.

"Alright, we need to find a hotel or something." He mumbled under his breath and looked around. A hand landed on his shoulder, steering him towards a less crowed street and up to s quaint little hotel.

"I know how much you hate city sounds at night." Natsu said and led him inside. He grumbled his thanks and shook his hand off. Natsu chuckled before turning around to grab Happy and let him climb on his back, seeing as his little brother was bouncing around the train car the last half of their trip. Gajeel rolled his eyes and requested a room with two beds. The woman smiled and handed him three room keys and telling them their room number.

"Alright let's go." Gajeel said and grabbed his bag before walking over to the elevators and pressing the button. He stepped in and the others followed him, Happy pressed the floor three button and the doors slid shut.

"So, who are we looking for again?" Happy asked his brother.

"Gajeel's friend, Levy. You remember her, right? She was short, with light blue hair, and pretty brown eyes. You said she was really pretty?" Natsu smirked at his brothers slight blushing face.