Chapter 28

Early in the morning, snow had started falling and Ember was sitting in a private room, holding three little bundles in her arms. Zoltan was sitting next to her, his arms around her, both staring down at their family. He looked over to see Ember crying silently.

"Don't cry. We've got three little fireballs with us now." He said, wiping away her tears.

"No, these are tears of joy. Because we have two handsome boys and a beautiful little girl." She said, kissed each baby's foreheads. Zoltan took a deep breath and reached into his pocket, pulling out something small.

"Ember, I know you wanted to wait until you and Natsu reunited. And now that you have," he showed her the ring, smiling at her shocked look. "Marry me?" She say there in silent shock for a second before smiling brightly.

"Do you really have to ask, dummy?" She said and kissed him. "Of course." He smiled and slipped the ring on her finger, just as everyone filed in the room.

"Hey. How you feelin?" Natsu asked, sitting next to the bed.

"I just had three babies, Natsu. Bout as well as you can expect." Ember smiled at her twin brother.

"Wow. They're beautiful Ember." Lucy said, looking at each sleeping baby. "Have they got names yet?" She asked.

"Well, our little princess is Cinder," a little girl with bright pink hair that looked like Embers when she was a baby. "This, little boy," Zoltan petted down the little boys mess of light pink-blonde hair. "is Eli. And we were hoping you guys could help us with him." She said, looking at the little boy with golden blonde hair, almost as wild as Zoltan's. Gajeel stood next to Juvia, awkwardly looking at the small babies.

"Can I?" Natsu held his arms out towards his sister. Ember smiled and passed him Cinder, she opened her dark blue eyes, staring up at her uncle. Natsu smiled and stood, walking over to Lucy. Eli opened his eyes and looked around, his onyx eyes landing on Laxus. He reached out his chubby little hand and made cute little noises at his uncle.

"Uh... I don't do kids." Laxus said. Mira rolled her eyes and gently took he baby, forcing him into Laxus's arms. The last boy reached out to none other then Gajeel, reaching out and watching him with bright blue eyes. Ember smiled and nodding him over. Without a word she pushed the unnamed baby in his arms, his blue eyes still watching him. He frowned at her slightly before adjusting the baby in his arms and leaning against the wall next to Juvia.

"What about Akio?" Gajeel offered. Ember smiled and looked to Zoltan, who was showing his older brother how to properly hold a baby.

"I like it. Akio Dreyar." Zoltan smiled, handing his son back to his brother before walking over to Gajeel, clapping him on his shoulder.

"Alright. So we have Cinder, who Happy is now holding. Eli, who Laxus almost dropped," Zoltan glared at his older brother. "And finally Akio, who Gajeel named and is holding." He announced.

"She's so beautiful." Lucy commented, sitting next to Happy on the arm of the seat.

"She gets if from my side." Zoltan joked, flexing his muscles like a dork, and making everyone laugh.

"Such a dork." Ember muttered, shaking her head and smiling.

"Yeah. You love me." He said, smirking.

"So, how long do you think you'll be in here?" Natsu asked, sitting on the bed and putting a hand on his sisters knee.

"I should be allowed to leave in two days." Ember said. "Think you can last that long?" She asked Gajeel, a teasing tone was clear in her voice. He rolled his eyes, still holding her son.