Chapter 10

It had been about a month since Levy brought her dad to Fairy Tail. And she hadn't had the chance to go back because of her schooling, working out, and spending time with her family. So it wasn't surprising when she got the chance to go, she took it.

"Levy!" Almost everyone shouted when she opened the doors in front of Jet and Droy.

"Hey everyone!" She shouted back. She was was greeted with hugs and high fives as she made her way to the bar. "Hey Mira." She smiled at at the barmaid. "One drink please." She asked. Mira smiled and placed a drink in front of her.

"Oh, Levy. You remember that boy I told you about last month?" Mira asked, as Lisanna and Bickslow sat next to the bluenette. Levy nodded and pulled out a book before opening it. "Well, he's been waiting patiently for you, but he's growing restless. And he really wants to meet you, he's in Masters office." Mira smiled.

"Alright. I guess I'll go talk to him." Levy said, disappointed she didn't really get a chance to enjoy her drink. She stood and walked up the stairs to Master Makarov's office. Sh knocked and waited for the quiet come in. She opened the door and smiled at Makarov, who smiled back and gestured for her to take a seat.

"Levy, my child. This is Sting Eucliffe and his father, Weisslogia." He started, looking at he blonde boy next to her and the white haired man beside him. "Sting has been extremely excited to meet you."

"Oh? Well this is the first I've heard of him." Levy smiled at Sting. "Can I ask how you knew I would be here?" Sting got a slightly uncomfortable look on his face and glanced at his father who nodded slightly.

"Uh. Well, your father has asked us to come see you." Sting started. "But I think he would be better to explain it then I." He stated, earning a slap to the back of the head from his father.

"Would you two children allow Makarov and I to speak privately?" Weisslogia asked kindly. Levy and Sting nodded and left the two adults to talk.

"Would you like a drink?" Levy asked, looking up at Sting.

"God please yes." He groaned. Levy giggled and led the way downstairs to the bar. The two sat at the bar, Levy finishing her own drink while Mira brought Sting his own cup.

"Hey, Levy. Who's your friend?" Jet asked, eyeing Sting suspiciously.

"Oh, Sting. This is Jet and Droy. Guys, this is Sting. Apparently my dad knows him." Levy said, with a small about of bitterness in her tone. Jet and Droy nodded and went back to their drinks.

"Hey, you hear. Some guys have been causin trouble over in Oshibana." Droy said.

"Yeah? Big deal, there's always people causing trouble there." Jet said.

"No, this is different. These guys started an fight in an entire neighborhood." Droy said.

"Sounds manly to me." Elfman pipped in.

"Everything sounds manly to you." Droy said over his shoulder. "Anyways, these guys apparently got away from the cops, so no one knows who or where they are." Droy continued.

"Well let's just hope they don't show up here." Jet said and finished his drink. Levy sighed and went back to her book.

"So, Levy." Sting pulled her from her book once more. "What do you do for fun?" He asked. She raised a brow in question before shrugging and closing her book, turning to face him.

"Well, I enjoy reading. Coming here is a lot of fun, especially when a fight breaks out like one is about to between Elfman and Bickslow again." Levy pointed over to the two huge men, butting heads yet again. "I also like going to the library and the park, it's one of my favorite places to read." She smiled. "I also like going to the gym, but just don't tell me dad, please?"

"Well, you are just full of surprises. My dad owns a gym, actually quite a few back home and a few here too." Sting said and smiled. "Although we don't get many girls, and it's not that exciting. But there was one guy who made it more entertaining." He shrugged before downing his drink and calling Mira over for another.

"Oh? Do you know his name?" Levy asked, intrigued to learn more about him.

"Can't remember. Big guy though, packed a hell of a punch." He rubbed his jaw, as if the pain was still present. Levy nodded and looked over at Elfman and Bickslow just in time to grab Sting's shirt and slam his head on the counter.

"Ow! What the hell?!" He shouted. Levy shrugged and held him there as a chair flew over their heads and crashed into the shelves behind the bar.

"That's why. Trust me, you've been here for around a month?" She asked, he nodded. "Well you should know better then to let your guard down when those two go at it." She grinned and sat back up. Sting rubbed his sore forehead and looked over at the fight, which had been killed when the two men were dragged away from each other by their girlfriends.

"So, how do those two get girls as pretty as those two?" Sting asked, looking back at Levy.

"Well, Evergreen and Elfman used to work together and Bickslow was dared to ask Lisanna out by Freed." Levy explained. "Elfman threatened to lock Bickslow in the basement for the rest of time if he broke Lisanna's heart. And Laxus and Freed threatened to tie Elfman to the tree in the park by his ankles and use him as a punching bag if he hurt Evergreen." She added, giggling slightly at Sting's paling face.

"Uh....well they seem maybe a little too overly protective..." He muttered and pulled at the collar of his shirt.

"Hey, do you wanna get out of here? We could go down to the market, and according to what Mira tells me, there's supposed to be a ton of stuff from other towns. Even as far as Oak Town." She smiled, hiding the pain from the mention of her old home. Sting looked at her, then around the hall before grinning back at her.

"Sure. Sounds like fun." He said and stood from the stool, helping Levy down and they left the bar, just as a fight broke out between the Dreyar brothers.

---------------------Gajeel---------------------

They had only been in Oshibana for a few hours before they were confronted by a group of men, all had their faces covered, and some strange symbol on their cloaks, jackets and hats. But Gajeel and Lily knew exactly who they were.

"Gajeel, my boy. It's been far too long." The lead man said, stepping forwards towards them. Natsu stood defensively in from of Happy and Lucy, having no clue who this guy is.

"Clearly not long enough." Lily growled, his hand curling around the grip of his gun. Gajeel out a hand on his friends shoulder before stepping forwards to meet the man in the middle.

"What do you want?" Gajeel demanded, looking the man in the eye.

"Well, for you to come home, my boy." Gajeel could see the mans slightly sadistic grin from under his tall, wide brimmed hat.

"I have no home with you. Not now, and not ever." He growled and subtly shifted his weight to the side, giving Lily a clear shot.

"Oh come now. You will always have a home in Phantom Lord." The man looked up, showing his face finally.

"No, Jose. It's over." BANG!