Chapter 7

Lucy marched into the boys room when Gajeel returned. "Alright, so we know she was here, and went to the gym often." She said. Gajeel and Happy looked up from their plates of food in slight surprise. They weren't expecting her so they were all totally relaxed. Gajeel or Lily didn't have a shirt on, Happy looked like a slob, and Natsu came running in the room half naked wrapped in a towel.

"Hey, MetalHead! Where's my-" he was cut short by a laughing Lucy. He looked down and shrieked like a little girl, running back into the bedroom. Happy almost fell out of his chair laughing, Lily fell back against the couch laughing, and Gajeel chuckled before getting up and grabbing a beer.

"Such an idiot." He grumbled and popped the cap on the edge of the counter. Natsu came out of the room, in his normal attire of the black and gold trimmed muscle shirt, jeans and he was just wearing socks now.

"Okay, now that Natsu's dressed, where do we look?" Lucy asked, sitting next to Lily.

"I have no idea. But the two guys I talked to yesterday, the owners of the gym, got all tense and shit when I said I was looking for Levy." Gajeel said, taking back his seat at the table.

"Okay, so maybe they know more then they let on." Lucy said.

"Well, maybe you should go talk to them, Luce." Natsu said, grabbing an apple from Happy's plate.

"W-why me?" She asked nervously.

"Because, they acted wired with Gajeel, because they probably thought he was after her for somethin' bad." Natsu started, yelping at a sharp pain in his shin. He glared at Gajeel before moving to sit next to Lucy and Lily on the couch.

"Anyways, if a girl asks them about her, then maybe they'll be cooler about it." He smiled brightly at her, waiting for her answer.

"I-I guess I could do that." She said smiling softly at Natsu.

"Great!" He exclaimed and jumped on the couch so his head was laying in her lap and Lily moved before his feet could hit somewhere they shouldn't.

"Watch yourself, Salamander." Lily warned, getting up and grabbing a shirt before sitting on a bed.

"Salamander?" Lucy asked, looking down at Natsu who was already starting to fall asleep.

"Yeah! That's Natsu's title back home." Happy said cheerfully. Lucy still had a confused look in her face so Gajeel went ahead to elaborate.

"He packs a punch behind his attacks. So much, that it'll burn before it stings." He said, going to lay next to Lily.

"Do you have a title? Or is boxing more of Natsu's thing?" She asked, looking over the back of the couch. Happy was crawling into the other bed and flopping on his face into the pillow. Gajeel shrugged before answering.

"Occasionally. He's more into it then I am." Lily snorted. "As for my title, it's more of a nickname for me. Black Steel Gajeel."

"He gets into bar and street fights more then professional fights." Lily said. Gajeel punched his arm before laying back on the bed. Lucy smiled before petting Natsu's hair and drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Levy~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Levy decided to go to Fairy Tail again. She changed from the dress she had on earlier into one of Gajeel's shirts and a pair of pants. Her mother was out for the day with a few friends, so she walked into her fathers study and kneeled in front of his desk with a smile.

"Hello daddy." She sang and smiling up at him.

"Hello darling." He said, looking through papers.