Chapter 30

In a day the group made it to Magnolia. The first thing they did was go to Ember and Zoltan's new apartment. Laxus and Mira decided to go back to Fairy Tail, both knowing not to say anything about Gajeel.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Lucy and Juvia exclaimed.

"Juvia, we've already seen the house." Gray said, walking up next to her. "But it is a nice place. Are you sure there's enough room for three kids though?" He asked, taking a seat on the couch. Ember caught his foot as it was about to set on the coffee table, and tossed his foot to the side.

"We knew about the triplets about three months in. So, of course we made sure to have enough room for them." She explained, carrying Akio and Eli into the nursery. She opened the door and froze, seeing someone standing by the window. Zoltan quickly handed Cinder to Juvia and all the men, Natsu, Gajeel, Lily, Jellal and Gray, all jumped in front of Ember and the girls, Happy and the babies.

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get in my house?!" Zoltan growled. Lily already had his hand on his gun just in case.

"You really shouldn't curse in the presence of a baby. Besides, is it against the law to see my grandchildren?" the man questioned, turning around to face them. Natsu almost fell to his knees, finally seeing and hearing who it was.

"DAD!" Ember quickly handed Akio and Eli to Erza before launching herself at Igneel. The older man laughed and caught his daughter, spinning her around and setting her on her feet before grabbing his sons and yanking them into a hug.

"When did you get here?" Natsu asked, pulling back to look at his father.

"Yesterday. Metalicana and I got a call from an old friend, saying her son and daughter," he looked at Jellal and Wendy. "Had left home with Gajeel and you two." Igneel said.

"Wait, my mom called you?" Jellal questioned, stepping towards the entire Dragneel family.

"Yeah. Grandeeney, Metalicana and I are all good friends. We grew up together and eventually went our separate ways." Igneel explained, removing himself from his children and clapping Jellal on the shoulder.

"Is momma here?" Wendy asked, shyly poking her head around Jellal. Igneel smiled and crouched down.

"Yeah. She's at the hotel were staying at right now. I can take you over later if you want. It's Wendy right?" He asked, smiling kindly at her. Wendy beamed at him and nodded. "Great. Now, why don't we all go get lunch, I am starving." Igneel announced, towering over everyone expect Gajeel and Lily.

"Lil, Shagotte and Carla are here too, by the way." He added, clapping the man on the shoulder.

"Really, is that so? Where are they?" Lily asked, moving out of the doorway in order for Igneel to make his way through the apartment.

"With Metalicana. Heather should be getting here soon, as well." Igneel said, looking at Gajeel. Gajeel nodded and also moved out of the way. Igneel was about to walk down the hall, when he froze, seeing Zoltan with two bundles in his arms.

"Zoltan." He raised a brow at the blonde.

"Sir. Want to meet your grandsons?" Zoltan said, gesturing to the bundles in his arms. Igneel gently took the left bundle, which was Akio.

"Never thought I'd ever hold a baby again." Igneel muttered, playing with Akio. Zoltan offered to switch him for Eli, which Igneel happily agreed to, playing with his other grandson.

"Dad." Ember walked up to him, holding a little pink bundle. "Would you like to meet your granddaughter?" She asked, smiling softly at her father. Igneel stared down at his daughter nodded, taking a deep breath before seeing his granddaughter for the first time. He gently switched bundles and smiled fondly at Cinder.