P6-This is war

Hee Rin stays away from Luhan, especially when they were at school. She would secretly follow him at times or watch him from afar. But there are times when she couldn't even bear to watch him when he's with the girl that could've been her.
Luhan looks happy when he's with Ji Eun and Hee Rin wishes she could do that too. She likes him too much, too much that she can't even stop it anymore.
Hee Rin hates herself. She hates what she got herself into. It is very clear that Luhan loves someone else and it is impossible to snatch him away when he's too in love with that someone. Hee Rin knows too well that she will only look stupid if she still pursue him but what can she do?
*Do you know the hardest thing to do? Is to watch the one you love, love someone else* How she wishes she can be Ji eun for just one day, so she can feel how it felt like to be loved. How it felt like to be hugged by Luhan. How it felt like to exchange laughs with him.
Hee Rin walks to the classroom with her head down, not on the mood to smile today. As she enter the room, she quickly sat on her chair and rested her head on the table when she suddenly heard her name..
The girls sitting in front of her were talking about something related to her. She heard one said "She's a slut" and the other one replied "I know right! She stole Luhan from Ji eun! I pity her"
She gulped and felt her blood started to boil by hearing those words. She knew she's the one being talked about and she had that urge to kill these girls now. She clenched her fist and stood up to kick the chair. The whole attention was on hers now and she glared at the girls who just gave her a disgusting look. "Yah! Who's slut?!" she shouted at them.
"You" one of the girl boringly stated and the whole room laughs. *They have no right to accuse people they barely knew. That's rude.* Hee Rin thought while biting her lip.
"Yes you. You stole Luhan from Ji eun. They were so perfect until you came" the other girl said while crossing her arms.
And Hee Rin can't stand this anymore...
The next thing she knew is that they were pulling each other's hair. They were about 6 girls and Hee Rin was only one, but she doesn't care. She needs to fight.
They were caught by their teachers and they were sent to the dean's office almost immediately. They were all crying while Hee Rin just buried her face with her hair, too angry and embarrassed.
The dean asked who started the fight and as expected, they were all pointing at Hee Rin. She doesn't have anyone on her side, so she kept quiet and took the blame.

When she opens the door of their house, she saw her husband lazily sitting on the couch while watching a tv show. She envies him. How can he just sit there in such a calm manner? As if he has no problems at all.
She bit her lip when she stopped to stare at him from afar. She wants to talk to him and tell him how sad she is right now. She wants to tell him how everyone looks down on her at school, and she just wants to be comforted by someone. She wants her husband to comfort her. But then she clearly knew that it's impossible.
He was busy with his own life and he wouldn't bother to even check if she's still alive or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is it about?" Ji Eun asked. Hee Rin actually looked for her to talk about some important matters.
"The students here in school thinks I'm a slut because of you" Hee Rin stated.
"I didn't know that. I mean, who would say that?" Ji Eun furrowed her brows and Hee Rin snorted.
"They say I stole Luhan from you" Hee Rin crossed her arms. "I didn't steal him. He is my husband!"
"I'm sorry" Ji Eun apologized. "If you could just agree with the plans that we're offering to you about the divorce then it would be much-"
"What did you say?!" Hee Rin asked angrily. "You think I want to divorce Luhan because he likes you?" "That won't happen" She scoffed.
"But aren't you tired? To wait him love you?" Ji Eun asked, she looks too innocent but Hee Rin can't buy it. "We don't want to hurt you, it's just that we're in love with each other and you would just look stupid if you keep on persisting that you're the right one for him. And Luhan thinks the same way too"
Hee Rin was taken a back and you wouldn't imagine how her heart shatters at that very moment. She slaps Ji Eun hard that made her shock herself. So hard that her head flew to the side and a mark of Hee Rin's anger was evident on her rosy cheeks.
Ji Eun was shocked and she looked at Hee Rin with her eyes watering. Her friends started running towards her direction and started pushing Hee Rin away. They were shouting at her but she doesn't care.