Morning Sunshine

It's Monday morning and Luhan finds himself staring at the mirror. He decided to ask Ji Eun for a date, he misses her so much and he wanted to see her so badly.
When he was about to open the door, someone already knocks. It's weird though since he didn't invite any visitors nor did his parents. Who could it be?
He went lazily while fixing the collar of his shirt and opened the door, he gasped. *What is she doing here?!!* He panics.
"Good morning!" Hee Rin waved at him with a big smile on her face.
"What are you doing here!?"
"Oh yeah, well you know, I can't get you out of my mind these past few days, so I decided to see you" she chimed.
Her sentence might sound cheesy, but he doesn't find it one. He hates it actually. He doesn't really know why she still keeps on insisting to see him. Does her parents told her? Is this their plan for 'Getting to know each other' thing? Or this girl is just crazy and didn't understand that Luhan doesn't want her! Ever!

"Well, now that you saw me already, you can leave now" He rolled his eyes and tapped the door frame with his fingers, signalling that he was annoyed.
"What? No, I don't want to. I want to be with you" she exclaimed while crossing her arms on her chest.
Luhan coughed. "I have an appointment!"
"Then I will come with you" she suggested too excitedly. Luhan swear, if he was in love with her, he would probably be awstruck by that smile. But he's not.
"No" he said firmly.
"Why?"
"Because I don't want to"
"What if I want to?" she asked. She's so stubborn!
"I said you can't!!" he shouted and pushed her out of the way. He stomped his feet towards his car and drove off, leaving Hee Rin standing there like a little lost child.
Luhan can't handle this girl. She's too clingy and all! She's crazy!
Hee Rin stomped her foot as she chewed on her lower lip, thinking deeply if she somehow annoys Luhan. As if she cares, anyway.
It's not like she's madly in love with him already but she can say that she's attracted to him. And besides, she's just doing all of this for them to get closer before their marriage. As a woman she also dreamt of having a perfect wedding where she will be tied with someone she loves. She knows that it is kind of impossible to love him right away but she believes that she will... In the near future that is.

-------------------
While heading to his destination, Luhan can't help but to thank God hundred times for making him stop the girl following him.
He thought she'd still follow him here. Well, maybe she's not that too stubborn. But he's not saying she's not stubborn, okay?
He walks in the coffee shop and sat on the chair near the window. He turn his head to the window to see her, his girl, walking towards his direction looking pretty..
He loves Ji Eun because she's really simple and pretty just the way she is. She's not too clingy but not too distant. She's okay and he loves her.
She's different from other girls, she doesn't wear make ups or skirts if not necessary and he likes how she manages to still look beautiful just wearing those simple clothes. And he's proud to be her boyfriend.
"Hey" she greeted as she sat across him.
"Hey there gorgeous" he chuckled.
"You playboy" she giggled as she hit his arms.
They spent their time talking and talking. They talked about Luhan's upcoming marriage, even if it was an awkward topic for them. Ji Eun was hurt. She can't accept the fact that he's going to marry someone and not her. She loves him and it hurts so bad knowing that he's going to be tied with another woman. But she can't be weak, she has to be strong. They have to fight for each other.
"Are you okay?" Luhan asked as he hold her hands.
"What can I do?" she said. This is what Luhan was scared of, seeing his love suffering.
"Don't worry. After some time, I will find a good reason to divorce that girl" There's so much reason to divorce that girl. He can even see it even if they're not married yet. She's just a pain in the ass, he thought.
"You met her already?"
"Yes"
"Is she pretty?" she leaned closer.
"No of course, you're the most beautiful girl in my eyes do you know that?" he chuckled.
"Well, is she kind to you?" she pouted as she lean back on her chair.
"I don't know. She's such a pain" he sighed.
Ji eun just flashed a warm smile on her face, enough to make him feel better. How he wishes she's the one he's going to marry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day..

Luhan stretched his arms as he woke up...
He gets out from his room to have some breakfast, he was still half asleep as he walk to the kitchen.
"Good morning!!" Hee Rin greeted.
"Oh good morni--" *What the heck is she doing here?!!!* He alarmingly thought as his eyes shot wide open. He felt a lump in his throat and he almost stumbled back when he sees her. She was smiling at him with that creepy smile as if she's planning on something bad. Okay, he's so awake now! He didn't invite her today right? Heck, He doesn't even want to see her. Not today! Not in this good day!
"What are you doing here?!!"
"Well.. I decided to cook your breakfast" she chirped. Luhan thought for a while, does she even cook? Maybe.
"You're not my maid!"
"Well, I'm your wife" she chuckled as she hit his chest animatedly. Honestly, he doesn't get it why his parents want him to marry this kind of girl. He feels uneasy around her. Does she act like this to every man? That was such a shame if she does.
"We're not yet married"
"We're going to.." she said, narrowing her eyes.
He rolled his eyes and sat on the chair, only to find a bunch of different food.
Did she cook this? It looks yummy. Maybe he'll just give a try huh?
"aaahhhh" she took a spoonful of steak gesturing him to eat it..
"I hav--" before he could finish his sentence, she quickly put it inside his mouth the moment he opens it.

"What is this thing! It tastes like carton!!" he shouted while he's saving himself from choking. He almost thought that she's a good cook and can be a better wife, but he was so so wrong! She can't even cook properly!
"Why? It's not good?" she asked while biting her forefinger. Isn't it obvious that he's choking here?
"You call this food?!!" he yelled in a harsh tone. He's not trying to sound arrogant or anything. But the words just came out in his mouth harshly.
"Well..." she rolled her eyes.
Luhan didn't think twice and just walk away from her. He needed time to think. He doesn't want to marry and live with that girl. What is he going to do?

Hee Rin actually hated cooking as much as she hated when my nails got cracks.
But she woke up early in the morning that is just rare for her to do and cook. Her mom told her that if you need to capture a man's heart, you should cook for him.
She's not a good cook. But at least she tried.
He could've at least thanked me for her efforts right? It's not easy to cook, especially when you don't have any experience.
Sometimes, Hee Rin wonders if she can study cooking and get on some cooking class. But it was such a waste of time, she could just go shopping and make herself happy. She's just going to deal with that cooking stuff when she wants to, or if she needs to.
She convinced herself that she doesn't need to learn how to cook since she's rich and she can just hire some chef if her husband likes to eat something good right? Yeah, she could just do that. But there's this part of her telling she need to learn how to cook. Maybe because her Mom is right that she needs to act more like a wife since she's going to get married soon. And of course that means she needs to learn how to take care of her husband. And that includes cooking.
"I could learn how to cook. I mean, I will learn how to cook!" Hee Rin cheers herself.