P13- Punishment

Hee Rin locked herselfself in her room as soon as she gets home..
She doesn't want to see Luhan for now.. Cause she knew that he'll just scold her or something because of what happened earlier.. That is what he is good at, to blame her something that she really didn't do. Hee Rin was just accused by who knows who and Luhan won't even dare try to ask her what really happened and he chose to judge her quickly and it hurts a lot. *It hurts to know how you love your husband yet he couldn't even trust you even a bit* Hee Rin would always think.
Luhan would knock on her door again and again but she pretended she didn't hear anything..
-------

Another boring day...
Hee Rin grudgingly walk towards the locker area and was looking down at her feet. She gasped when she opens her locker when a small piece of paper fell from it. It says 'YOU ARE SO GONNA BE DEAD!! GOODLUCK! SLUT!!'
Hee Rin wrinkled her nose and crumpled the paper before throwing it. She's not in the mood to play with those freaks today.
She was on her way to her classroom when Mrs. Shin, her English teacher asks her to come with her. She's not always talking to Hee Rin as far as she know, so what will she want this time?
She led her to the dean's office to her surprise and she thought *what have I done to be sent here? I knew I didn't do something wrong right?*
"Ms. Park.. Please sit down" Dean said.
"It's Mrs. Lu.." she corrected with a nod before sitting with such delicacy..
"I know that you're having a hard time adjusting here.. We understand since you're a new student.. But please be good" he said while tapping his desk with his pen.
Hee Rin just stare at him, trying to understand what he's saying..*what is he talking about?*
"uhmm.. I don't understand" she croaked and furrowed her eyebrows.
"Look Ms. Park or Mrs. Lu, we saw your vandalism on the girls bathroom. So don't pretend like you didn't know" he explained and Hee Rin's eyes widened to the extent that you'll thought it'll pop out of its socket. *Vandalism?!! I didn't do such thing! I can't even step inside that dirty bathroom!*
Then her eyes narrowed when she remembers that small paper that fell from her locker earlier.. And realize whose fault this is. Those freaks... *those freaks! They did this crap!*
She just sighed and rolled her eyes, knowing that she have already been defeated and have nothing to do but accept he defeat anyways..
"Ms. Park. I'm sad to say but.. You're getting a punishment for doing those things" he sighed.
"what?!!!" She almost screamed.

As her "punishment" she was asked to clean the canteen area.. And not to mention that she can't even hold a broom properly! She can't even remember when was the last time she holds a mop (probably never)
She doesn't deserve this punishment.. But what can she do? She has no proof that she isn't the one who did that vandalism whatsoever!!
*This is the first time I am being punished and cleaning the place all by myself. I would have been happier if I am going to clean my and Luhan's house, but no. This place is hell* she angrily thought.

Luhan was eating with his friends at the canteen when Ji eun sat beside him.
"oppa.. Your wife is so stubborn" she said as she scrunched her nose in disgust.
"The girl's bathroom was all messed up because of her. She draw some disgusting thing on the wall and wrote some curses about us" she added.
*what?! She really did that?! aishh..!! That girl.. She's really getting on my nerves!!* Luhan's eyes narrowed and he glares at his wife who was struggling on sweeping the floor.
*I can't believe she can do those things.. She's unbelievable. Does she even know how to feel ashamed?! Did she even know that I am the one taking all that shame when she does those stupid things of hers! She's really useless..* he thought, frustrated about the fact that he has to suffer with this 'useless' wife of his.

"there she goes oppa.. She deserves that punishment" Ji eun said while looking at Hee Rin who is currently massaging her waist. Curse the mop.
"yeah" Luhan breathed and looks at his wife.. He can see her arms shaking while trying to mop properly. He can tell that she's having a hard time and her legs looks weak. He admits that he kind of felt sad to see her in that state but he is angrier and he think she deserves that punishment for what she did. *she really needs to be punish. she needs to learn..*

"hyung, aren't you going to stop her from cleaning? I mean.. She's having a hard time" Tao asked while munching on his loaf.. Luhan turned to look at his dongsaeng with a weird face. Did Tao just sound a little concern towards his wife? No way. He hates her, right?
"just let her suffer." He muttered and his face hardened. Tao gave him worried eyes and Luhan doesn't know why he felt uncomfortable about it, but he just shrugs it off.

Toa pity 'his monster'.. She's having a hard time mopping the whole canteen.. Some students were trying to annoy her by spilling their juices at the floor.
And she just mopped the floor again and again without saying a word.. But you can see that she really wants to rest because of all the mopping. Tao wanted to stand and walk to her and throw that mop away and make her stop. But he knew too well that he couldn't, since in the back of his mind he knew that he hates her and he doesn't want to get attach to her.
And he kinda think she doesn't deserve that.. I mean. Yesterday when Tao was about to go home, he saw a group of girls running out from the bathroom with spray paints on their hands..And Ji eun said that Hee rin was punished because of vandalism..Try to think of it.. *They were playing fools of her..* Tao angrily thought and clenched his fist.
He pity her.. *If I was her, I'll just lock myself on my room forever and ever..*
And for minutes Tao would wonder if she even cries..??
Or does she even know how to cry anyways?. He can tell that she's a really strong person..But he think she is really weak in the inside..