P36-desicion making pt2

so hard to think on what will happen next:D
ahaha.. my notebook, that happened to be the notebook where I wrote this story was lost:/ tsk..

-------------------------------------------
[the next day]

LUHAN'S POV
I didn't eat my lunch.. I just stayed here in the classroom alone.
I just stared at the blank white board, thinking of nothing?
Ji Eun won't stop calling me, but I didn't answer.
and I realize one thing..
I don't care if she calls, not like before I would quickly answer her call... or if I missed her call, I would quickly call her back..
but now? I don't know..
and before... All I think about is Ji eun.. but now, my mind is fully occupied by Hee Rin..
I don't know what Hee Rin did to me that I became like this..
I mean.. there's something about her that makes my life complete.
something rare about her that I can't explain.
something beautiful.. something extraordinary..
I can't explain why I love her so much.. but I know.. now that I love her, I am afraid to lose her..

as my mind was floating... suddenly, someone calls my name..
and it was Ji Eun.
"oppa!" she smiled as she went closer.
"you didn't answer my calls" she added.
"sorry" I apologized.
"I thought you're with your so called wife" she rolled her eyes in a so boring manner.
"why?" I asked.
"nothing.. you know what oppa, I think we should show her how sweet we are.. oh or maybe we should kiss infront of her right? hmmm... that would be awesome.. then.. she'll just accept the defeat" she smirked.
see?.. this is one of the reason why I lost my feelings for her.... I mean, she thinks that she's on a competition and Hee Rin is her opponent..
I don't know if she still loves me for who I am or just treat me like a prize..
she changed alot..

"oppa.. what's wrong?" she asked as she pouted.
I didn't answer.. I just twiddled my fingers..
she keeps on staring at me.. I think she's studying me?
"you've changed" she sighed.
I just looked at her.. expressionless..
"Ji Eun" I muttered.
"yes?"
"I think I'm inlove" I sighed..
she looked at me as if she is puzzled..
I glanced at her then I keep my head down.

"w-what do you mean?" she asked.
"I'm inlove with someone else" I replied.
"d-do I know her?" she asked as her voice sounded shaky like she's trying to accept what I am saying..
"yes"
she looked at me in disbelief
then her tears began to fall..
I'm sorry Ji Eun, but I won't wipe your tears anymore...
I know that it's hard for her to absorb everything..
and it's hard for me too..
but I need to make my decision, so that I won't regret everything in the end..
and my decision is.... I will spend my life with Hee Rin and love her till my last breath ..
"Hee Rin" she cried.
my eyes widened as she mention Hee Rin's name.
I looked at her as she wiped her tears away.. then I look down.
"I knew it" she mocked.
"look oppa.. I'll give you some time to think, and please don't let Hee Rin poison your mind" she added as she walked out..
poison???....
yes.. Hee Rin poisoned my mind.. and my heart too.. and that poison is called love.

YOUR POV
I ate my lunch with Tao, Sehun and Lay..
I was so happy that I get to eat with this guys.. I mean, Sehun and Lay and the other boys seems to hate me before.. but now, I think they kinda like me a bit.. just a little bit..
we talked alot about me and Luhan... and Eunjung?? cause Tao is curious about Eunjung's runaway groom.
and we laughed alot..
"who's Eunjung?" Sehun asked out of curiousity while putting a spoonful of mush potatoe in his mouth.
"Hee Rin's friend" Tao smiled.
"really? so.. she's like a monster too?" Lay asked with his shocked face..
ahaha.. monster?!! what does he mean? who looked like monster???.....

"she's more than a monster" Tao replied with his scary voice.. just to scare the two innocent boys..
I laughed at their cuteness.. I wonder if my Luhan does act cute like this guys when I'm not around?..

we were laughing hysterically when Ji eun and her friends appeared out of nowhere..
"hey slut.. you think you're gonna win?!" she glared at me.
uurrrggghhhh... I hate her for calling me slut!!
duh! she called me slut infront of three handsome and hot boys.. I hate her!
and what's with 'win' word??? who's competing?!!
so I stood up from my seat and crossed my arms as I face her.
"don't call me slut you freak!!" I shouted.
she just smirked and she lean closer to whisper something into my ears..
"let's see who's going to lose" she whispered then she flipped her hair as she walked away..
whatever! lose your face!!
I sat back on my seat again as the three boys gave me a shocked face..
"what?!!" I asked as I frowned.
"n-nothing" Sehun muttered.
"you're so violent" Lay added.. violent eh?!!
then Tao laughed out of nowhere.. maybe he felt the tense around us???

"yah.. noona!! don't frown like that.. cause you don't know who falls inlove with your smile" Tao joked..
I just furrowed my eyebrows but gave up.... I smiled..
Tao is the kind of guy who used to do stupid things or joked around just to make me smile...
isn't it nice to have a friend like him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks to my new subscribers anyways:D