P14- Where are you

Hee Rin's back hurts because of that cleaning whatsoever. She hates this school. She thought that she looks like a peace of trash and she can't walk and sway her arms properly. It was not easy for her to be punish just because she didn't do anything wrong! That was the first ever time that she's been punished to clean such a dirty place! Not to mention that she's also been asked to clean 'her' vandalism in the bathroom. Perfect, right?
Just when she was stretching her back, someone calls her name..She looked around but there's no one there..
Maybe she's just hallucinating eh?
She rolled her eyes and walk to the parking lot. When she spotted her car, she can't help but to let a big sigh escaped her mouth. She's just too tired and she wants to sit comfortably! And just when she was about to open the door, she cocked her head to the side her eyes widened in horror. *No WAY!!!* she thought. Her tires were all flat and this day is just so perfect! *are you kidding me?!!!! You going to make me walk all the way home when I'm effin tired?!!!!!!!!!!* She wailed and buries her face in her palms.
When she enters the house, she was greeted by the cold atmosphere lingering inside that she thought there's no one there but Luhan spoke.
"Where have you been?" He asks in a cold manner, he should've greet her with warm hug instead. Hee Rin would have been happy o hears him asking her like he's worried now, but the look on his face tells otherwise.
"School" she murmured, almost inaudible. She takes off her shoes and trudge towards her room, ignoring the cold glare coming from her husband. But he's not done talking yet, and before she could entirely enter herself in her precious room, he says "at this hour?! tchhh" That was the most lamest sentence Hee Rin could ever hear today. Is he doubting her?!
Hee Rin stopped on her tracks and gulped heavily. She tightened her grip on the doorknob and inhale painfully before and thought *Luhan... can't you see that I'm so tired today? Can you just hug me instead of being mad? Or can you just ask if I am okay? Because you know, I'm really not okay* But she never say a word to him. She just let those words lingered in her mind. And maybe she doesn't want it to be told. Cause she knew herself that he will never listen to her.
She wanted to cry on his shoulders and tell him to stop being like this and just comfort her for once. Just for once. But she knew she couldn't. And she just walks away. She doesn't want to argue with him today. She's tired and she wants to sleep so badly.
And in her dream, Luhan appeared. So she kept on sleeping just to keep him with her.
And for some reasons, she doesn't want to wake up anymore and live in that dream forever so that she can have Luhan all by herself. So that she won't feel the pain anymore.
-------------
The next day, when Hee Rin woke up her body felt numb and she felt so sick. Her back hurts a lot and her legs can't move. She feels like she's been punch by hundreds of men. She felt bruises inside her body. Her eyes felt heavy but she can't go back to sleep anymore.
Her husband wasn't home and she doesn't know where he went. He didn't even left a single note to inform her that he's going out. But Hee Rin still prayed and hoped that Luhan would please just at least stay here by her side and take care of her when she's not feeling okay. Does she not deserve to be taken care of by her husband?
Luhan actually spends his time with Ji Eun today. It's her birthday and he promised he will never miss every single birthday of hers.

I dedicated this to @Unknown09 and to my sister @louixe23 and to my new subscribers:)