P23-he's my prince and i'm his princess

YOUR POV
what time is it? summer time!!! wohohoho..

time flies so fast isn't it?...
it's been 6 months since I got married... But it felt like it's just yesterday..
I remember before I was married to my luhan.
my parents have no time for me.. I tried to get their attention but ofcourse.. I always fail.
my dad would just give me money for them not to be disturb.
I grew up getting whatever I want.. that's why people think that I'm nothing but a spoiled bratt girl, which is true? I guess? but I change okay? For Luhan. But I have to admit I longed for love.
well..I can't be good enough for everybody, but I know that I will always be the best for the one who deserves me.
that's why when my mom said that i'm getting married. I never hesitated at all..
I mean.. I never fell inlove before.. When I was a kid, my mom always tells me that I will meet my prince and he will treat me like a princess. and she will always remind me that I can't date. because someday I will be engaged with someone that I don't even know.. you know, rich people beliefs?
that's why I told myself that I will only love the person whom I shall marry.. and that's my luhan..
though he won't listen to me or even trust me.. But I will always love him. and that's my promise to myself.
isn't it funny? how you can do sweet and sacrificing things for people all the time and they never notice. But once you make mistake, it's never forgotten.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I spend my summer vacation with the kids at the orphanage..
while Luhan was busy helping in their company.. And we don't see each other often.
but sometimes I will wait for him even if I'm so tired.. Cause I need to know how he is doing.. If he is okay..

like tonight.. I am waiting for him to get home.. And it's already 1 am.
as soon as Luhan enter the house, I greeted him with my biggest smile..
he looks so tired..
"yeobo.. how are you?" I asked as we sat on the couch.
"I'm okay.. but this day is so tiring" he sighed. I pity my luhan.. I want to hug him, but I don't know if he wants me to.
"how about you?" he asked.
"I'm always okay.." I grinned.

sometimes Luhan is confusing..
sometimes he'll just ignore me, sometimes he's mad at me and sometimes he seems so kind..
I don't know..
-------------------------------------------------------

the next morning, I meet up with Tao.. yeah.. we always spend time together..
we go shopping again and eat together.
I like Tao.. He's like my brother. He is always there for me.
and he is the reason why my cheeks hurt. Because he always know how to make me smile.
"Noona, how's the orphanage that you're talking about?" he asked.
"it's fine.. actually, I want luhan to come visit there with me next week. but he's busy" I pouted.
"hmm.. then, can I replace luhan hyung?" he chimed.
"are you serious? I mean.. aren't you busy?"
"no, not at all. All for you noona.." he smiled. He's just too kind, don't you think?.

as I was walking heading to our house.. I bumped into someone.
"oh, I'm sor--" I was about to say sorry when I realize, it's the witch.. Ji eun..
"actually.. I'm so not sorry" I smirked.
"where's my Luhan?" she asked as she raise her eyebrow.. m-my Luhan?!!! tch!
"he's busy" I said.
"whatever. Just tell him that I'm looking for him. And that I love him so much" she said, emphasizing the last words. I hate her. no amount of make up can mask an ugly heart.
I was watching her as she walks away when my phone rang.. It's eunjung. My friend.. If you remember she is my friend that I introduced to my Luhan before.

she told me that we have a lot of works waiting for us at the orphanage.
but it's fine with me.. since I have nothing to do.
I enter my room and sat on the edge of my bed while sighing as if this day is so tiring.
I was writing my schedules for this month when I realize... Luhan's birthday is coming!
what am I going to do????
what does he want for his birthday?!!

TAO'S POV
I was about to rest when Hee Rin called me.
she sounded like she's in panic.

and she was panicking because Luhan hyung's birthday is coming.
she asked me to help her about her gift for luhan hyung.
isn't it funny? I am helping my love for her love?

I know that I'm stupid for not telling Hee Rin what I feel.
but, I'm just doing this for her own good.. I don't want her to lose her only friend.. and that was me..
and besided..I don't want her to feel awkward around me.
and it's hard to care for someone when you know that one step forward will make you fall in love and a step backward will ruin your friendship.
but I'm okay now.. I mean, I'm not that sad.. cause I know that someday, I will find the Hee Rin of my life.