P37-blah blah blah

YOUR POV
I waited for Luhan.. he said that we'll go home together.
and luckily... he came.
I didn't expect him to come, since he always stood me up before..
I watched him as he walked towards my direction, he has this puzzled look on his face..
"hey" he greeted. Then he hold my hand that makes my heart scream or should I say... my heart went to my throat?..
"hi" I grinned.

we ride on Luhan's car..
and he is so quiet. I just stare at him the whole time, trying to read his mind. But I couldn't.
I want to ask him if there's something bothering him.. But my tongue seems tied.
I know that there's something bothering him.. But I don't know what it is, and it bothers me too..
as luhan parked the car in the garage.. he unlock his seatbelt, but I remain unmoved.
"hey, we're here.." he grinned.
"Luhan.. is there someting bothering you?" I asked while looking straight into his eyes.
"nothing" he smiled as he slowly stroke my hair..
I just gave him a smile..
I know he's lying.. I know that there's something bothering him.
it also bothers me alot.. Seeing him like this.
I wish he could just tell me whatever his problem is and I'll surely comfort him whole heartedly.

LUHAN'S POV
I don't know.. but I felt guilty.
I felt guilty for hurting Ji Eun. Though I know that what I did was right, but there's a part of me that is regretting everything..
don't get me wrong.. I don't regret loving Hee Rin.
it's just that, I felt sorry for Ji Eun.
but knowing that she changed a lot... then I guess my decision is worth it.
my happiness and guilt battles through my mind..
I'm kinda unsatisfied with Ji Eun's answer... I want her to just accept the fact that i'm already inlove with Hee Rin, but there's also a part of me that feels sorry for her.
I lie on the couch as soon as we enter our house.. I close my eyes, trying to clear my mind..
Hee Rin was in the kitchen.. maybe cooking?
"Iuhan.. what do you want to eat?" Hee Rin asked as she sat beside me.
"anything, whatever you want to eat" I grinned..
"uhmm.. I already ate my dinner with Tao" she muttered.
she eats her dinner without me?!!! and with Tao?!! ggrrr... that panda Tao!
"you eat your dinner without me?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up.
"cause I thought you will eat your dinner wi--" I cut her off.
"with Ji Eun?!!" I exclaimed. I hate it when she thought of something that is inappropriate.
"I-I was going to say your friends" she mumbled while furrowing her eyebrows..
I just ignore her.. I push myself back, lying on the couch and turn my back on her.

TCH! Tao Tao Tao..!!
whatever! I don't care!
yeah, fine.. just eat with him everytime you want. I don't care at all.!

I hate myself from being jealous.. but I have the right to get jealous right?!! cause I'm her husband.
that should be me eating with her, not just any other guy. tsk!
by the way, can someone tell me who the abnormal person is.. that discovers jealousy?!! cause I'll kill him instantly if I saw him!
I know that Tao was the one who makes Hee Rin smile, and would come with her as a shopping buddy.
it's not that I don't trust my wife.. but the fact that Tao likes my wife, then I think I should be worried.
Tao has that bad ass look, but he is really kind if you get to know him better.
and definitely... ladies will surely fall for him.
I know that my wife loves me.. and only me.. but I'm still worried okay?!
I mean.. it's Tao that we're talking here. And he's one of my friends that I can't compete with.

I am not planning to eat my dinner.
Hee Rin cooked for me. But I don't want to eat it.. I just ignored it.
I'm sorry.. It's just that my pride is too high..
------------------------------------

as I woke up.. I quickly took a bath and headed to the kitchen to eat some breakfast that Hee Rin cooked. I just decided to wash away the jealousy that I felt last night and enjoy this day instead.
I told her that we'll go to school together, and she nod happily.
I just love the way she smiles like that.. I mean, she looks so excited..
she's my morning sunshine.. and when I look at her, I can tell it's gonna be a good day.

YOUR POV
as we got out of the car, Luhan reach for my hand and hold it tight as we headed to my classroom.
I love it when Luhan holds my hand.. it felt so thrilling. It's like my hands are not cold anymore. It's the heat that counts.
I feel as if electricty was going through my body.. it's the best feeling in the world.
I get that tingly feeling at the end of my finger tips and my toes..
the students were glaring at me as we pass them.. but I just pretend that I didn't noticed it.. I just smiled and swung my hands with Luhan.
I don't care if they don't like me being with Luhan.. as long Luhan wants me to be with him.. then that is all that matters.
he drop me off to my classroom..He said that he'll make sure that I won't cut classes..
and I'm not planning to cut classes!!

silence filled the room as I get in.. They were all glaring at me.
it's because, they saw me and Luhan holding each others hand.. but can't they just accept that me and Luhan are officially together?!
but... I wonder if Ji Eun knows about it?
I bet she's super duper angry.. and she'll probably transformed into a monster or a dragon?.

my class ended earlier than Luhan's.. so I decided to go home.. alone.
Eunjung texted me that she'll drop by and do some visual aids for the kids.. for their studies.
I hugged Eunjung tightly as I greeted her.
I lead her to the house and would tell her some memories that me and luhan had inside this house.
but Eunjung seems not interested at all.. and it's fine with me. I get used being her like this..
I changed my clothes and prepare the materials that we're going to use.
we decided to lay the cartolinas on the floor and start to color it.
I grinned at myself as I draw a cute little bear.. I'm so proud of myself.. I just smiled from the accomplishment that I achieved.
while Eunjung was doing her work with her poker face on.

oh.. I forgot to call my Luhan. he told me that I should call him as soon as I gets home.
and I'm too lazy to get up and walk to my room.. cause my phone was there.
so I decided to borrow Eunjung's phone.
I was about to punch Luhan's number when I noticed something.... something weird..
my eyes widened as I process my mind from the sight..

i-it's Tao!! Eunjung's wallpaper was Tao?!
why? and how'd she get this?!
omo....

Eunjung noticed that my face turned red and my eyes are wide open.. she just looked at me with her poker face, then her eyes slowly widened.. maybe she realized why my face was all red..
she snatched her phone from my hand harshly.
"i-is that Tao?" I asked while trying to hold my laughter.
"no" she said as she looked away.
I furrowed my eyebrows at her and crossed my arms.
"okay. fine. yeah it's him! happy?!" she exclaimed..
"wowowowow... where'd you get that?!" I teasingly laughed.
"none of your business! let's just finish this work so that I can go" she said as she gritted her teeth.
I laughed at her expression.. she's in denial stage.. keke
does she like Tao?
cause if she does, then I'll be the first one who will ship them and support them with all of my hypothalamus.
and I trust Tao.. he's a very kind man..

---------------------------------------------------------