P40-accident , maybe ?

anyways.. Some of you were asking about that little notebook that Hee Rin left in the library? It's not her diary.. It's just a normal notebook with some notes about cooking written in it...

TAO'S POV
I quickly drove my car heading to the coffee shop where I can meet Hee Rin.. since it's friday today, she told me that I have to come with her to go shopping, cause their anniversary is coming.
I check out the time in my wrist watch and it's 4:00 in the afternoon, just in time!
I get out of my car and went to the door of the coffee shop. As I open it, i look around to find Hee Rin, but she's not here yet.. and to my surprise, that Eunjung girl is here.. What a coincidence huh? She's just sitting there while looking outside the window with a coffee in her hands, she looks so innocent? I guess..? whatever.. Atleast her arms were not crossed like she normally do..
maybe Hee Rin invited eunjung to come with us too? anyways.. who cares..
I went closer to Eunjung and I guess she didn't noticed me? Cause she's busy checking out those busy people running and walking and some were talking on their phone outside.. So I pretended to cough so that she'll notice me, but she just take a quick glance at me without even saying a single word.. As if I'm a complete stranger?
I gulped before I decided to sit across from her.. And it was so awkward!
so I just look outside the window too.. Trying to entertain myself and maybe copying eunjung?
"wow" I blurted out, just to insert some conversation. She just look at me like I'm a Crazy person..
"oh hey." I greeted.
she sighed heavily and take a sip of coffee before meeting my eyes.. Then she looked away, she seems so different.. What's wrong with her today? not in a good mood huh? oh.. I almost forgot.. She's always in the bad mood right?
"so...." I muttered. She look at me.. Waiting for me to add something..
"uhmm... does it taste good?" I asked.. And she look at me in disbelief as she raised her brow..
"I mean the coffee" I added.
"good" she said. Wow... What a good answer? Yeah that's right... This conversation is really amazing huh?!
we stayed silent for a couple of minutes.. I wonder where Hee Rin is now?
she's so late!
I was about to call Hee Rin when Eunjung handed me her phone.. What am I suppose to do with that?!! I have my phone with me.. I don't need her phone..
I just gave her a confusing look and she just rolled her eyes as if I'm too stupid to not understand what she meant.. But I really don't understand okay?
"it's all here" she said as she handed me her phone..
what's in there?... So I took her phone and stare at it.. Trying to understand what she meant, but my mind can't think of any possible reason.
"your selcas" she said with her poker face as usual..

m-my selcas?!! omo!
I unlock her phone and searched for the images and binggo!!! my selcas were here! all of them..
yehey!!

wait?
why is it all here?........ it's weird..
"uhmm... may I ask a question?" I mumbled.
"what?"
"why is it all here? I mean.. my selcas.." I uttered.
"cause I transfer them to my phone" she said as she rolled her eyes.. I really don't get to understand this girl..
"it's because, I just want some revenge.. Because of the bathroom incident" she explained..
oh.... so that's why... Okay, I guess it's acceptable.
"I'm sorry" she mumbled while looking down.. did she just apologize?!! that's...........................impossible.
"what?" I asked in disbelief.
"don't ask me to repeat it" she said as if she's going to get mad...

anyways... where's Hee Rin now?!! really.. it's taking forever!
I mean.. she called me countless times earlier, and she was so excited that she told me that she's going to arrive earlier than me.. and now... where is she huh?!!
I thought she'll run as fast as she could when her class is over..
"hey.. do you know where Hee Rin is?" I asked..
"no. she told me that she'll be here earlier than me" Eunjung shrugged.
"that's what she told me too"
I wonder where she is?......

it's already 6 pm.. And Hee Rin hasn't arrive yet..
maybe Luhan hyung didn't allow Hee Rin to go?..
I was about to say goodbye to Eunjung cause I don't think Hee Rin will come anymore when my phone rang..
it's Xiumin hyung..
as I answer his call.. All I can here was a loud noise as if there was a commotion happening.. And I can here Sehun and Kai's voice sounded extremely worried.. I tried to cover my right ear so that I can hear Xiumin hyung..
his voice sounded in panic and worried at the same time.. I can't understand him completely. But it sounded like an emergency.
and there's only a few sentences that I heard clearly.. It's something like 'TAO!!! COME OVER HERE QUICKLY AT THE HOSPITAL!!"
my eyes widened as I hear the word "hospital".. What happened?!!! Who the heck is in the hospital?!
so I quickly stood up from my seat as I hung up my phone.. Eunjung gave me a puzzled look, and I told her that I need to go..

I drove my car as fast as I could as I tightened my grip on my car's steering wheel as if I own the road.. Then as soon as I arrive at the hospital, I quickly look for my hyungs.. I ran upstairs and look again for any trace of them..
and there it is!! Lay, Chen and Kris hyung... they just stood there blankly staring on the floor.
"what's going on?" I asked as I went closer.
they just look at me and I noticed... Chen was sweating a lot and gulping heavily as if he murdered someone. While Kris hyung point at the door with his thumb gesturing me to check out what's inside that room.
I opened the door slowly and went inside to find my hyungs.. Some were sitting on the couch while Luhan hyung was standing beside the bed.. and 4 girls standing also on the other side of the bed..
I went closer to take a look on who is lying on that bed... then... I was shocked..
it was Ji eun.. She was lying there with her eyes closed as if she's dead..
"what happened?" I asked.
"it was Hee Rin's fault!" one of the girls cried. I cringed my eyebrows as I look at her..
"we were just passing by the gym when Hee rin pushed Ji eun against the trophy shelves and some of the trophies fall as it hit Ji Eun's head badly that she passed out" the other explained.

Hee Rin did that?!!
I look at my hyungs who were sitting comfortably on the couch as if there's nothing to worry about.. While my 3 hyungs outside seems to have the biggest problems in their lives, especially Chen hyung.
then I look at Luhan hyung who were busy staring blankly at Ji Eun..
"hyung.. where's Hee Rin?" I asked.. but he seems deaf. he didn't even bother to look at me.

I can't believe this.. I don't think Hee Rin did that.. I mean, she told me that even luhan hyung can't stop her from our schedule today.. and she seems so excited.. That I can't imagine her stopping by just to push Ji eun??? I mean.. It's too impossible.. And why would she push Ji Eun?.

I get out of the room and stood beside Kris hyung while calling Hee rin... And she answer it quickly, I asked her where she is, she said that she's in their house.. She also apologized about her not coming earlier in the coffee shop.
her voice sounded shaky and sad.. I want to ask her why but she already hung up..
what is really going on?..

------------------------------------------------------------