P17- When I Look into Your Eyes

LUHAN
I want to ask Tao.. But I can't. Why am I feeling this now?
I feel like my blood is boiling.. I feel like something is wrong with my stomach..
And now.. I found myself staring at Hee Rin who is eating on her own.. That is few tables away from ours..
I realize, she has no friend to accompany and eat with her..
She's a loner..

"hyung.. How's Hee Rin?" Tao asked while drinking his painkiller medicine.. I don't know but I feel like I'm so angry that he's asking about my wife which is strange since I don't care about my wife at all.
"w-what?"
"Well.. Does she still annoy you?"
"I don't know. Why?" I ask curiously..
"oh-uh.. Nothing. Just asking" he said.
My eyebrows twitched and I know I feel so angry now. I wanted to convince myself that I wasn't jealous or anything. And I know I'm not jealous; maybe I'm just mad because Hee Rin was bad influencing my friend? Uuurrrggghh.. I don't know but I can't take her out of my mind that it hurts my head so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Hee Rin was running all around the living room to her bedroom and was packing some things. It was Saturday, it means that Hee Rin is going somewhere. She stopped for a while and furrowed her brows, thinking what else did she forgot to pack. When assured that she's all settled, she reach for her phone and placed it between her cheek and shoulder while her hand zip her bag. She's going to call her dad and maybe ask to send a car (pkus a driver that is) since her car wasn't fix yet, and she's not planning to fix it. She's too lazy to even care.
Luhan was standing at the doorframe of his room and his eyebrows were furrowed as he watches his wife panicking. *What is she doing?* he asked himself and cross his arms. He has nothing to do today since his friends were busy with their own lives and Ji Eun was also busy with who knows what it is. He actually plans to ask Hee Rin if they can play board games since he misses playing that stuff, but he saw her getting ready and he realize that it's Saturday and it means that she'll be out to help at the orphanage.
He rolled his eyes and got so frustrated when he saw her talking to her dad and asking is she can borrow a car. He doesn't know why but he quickly walk towards her and snatches her phone away that Hee Rin squeals out of shock. "Good Morning Dad, uh Yes. We're perfectly fine. Yes, your daughter is behaving" He blabbers and Hee Rin gaped at him. She attempt to snatch it again but Luhan jerks back away from her,
"No, she doesn't need a car. I'll drive for her" He finishes and thanked Mr. Park before hanging up. Hee Rin looked up at him in bewilderment and pursed her lips.
Luhan changes his clothes and wiggled the car keys with his fingers and stared at his wife, who is still shock. "Are you going to just stand there? Come on" He rolled his eyes and Hee Rin cringed.
"Luhan.. You don't need to--"
"No. I insist" *what is wrong with him? I thought he doesn't want to accompany me?*

As soon as they get out from the car.. All kids started shouting and running towards Hee Rin..
Luhan can tell that they really love their Hee Rin. He never really thought Hee Rin has the big heart for kids. It's just doesn't suit her image.. I mean she is a spoiled brat right?
Hee Rin started hugging them and they all drag her.. So Luhan just follows them. It's kind of funny to watch them dragging her like that. Those kids treated her like she's the most precious thing on earth and Luhan wonder why he can't feel the same as them towards Hee Rin.
They were all sitting on the grass while listening to Hee Rin as she tells some stories. Her eyes look as happy as she looks at the kids. It's like she's the mom of these kids and they were all dependent on her. She looks so responsible like this and Luhan can't help but to smile at her.
"noona!! Is he your prince?" the little boy pointed at me. Luhan chuckles at his statement and wave at him.
"Yes.. He's handsome right?" Hee Rin grinned and Luhan embarrassingly looks away.
"yes~" they all agreed and Luhan smiles.

Luhan loves watching her like this.. It's like she's a different person.. Though he must admit that she is indeed like transforming into a different person in front of these kids.. She isn't the Hee Rin that is annoying.. But instead, she is Hee Rin that loves to take care of these lost kids and love them like her own.
Hee Rin instructed them to draw their favorite things and Luhan sat beside her and watch the kids that were concentrating on their work..
"They're cute right?" Hee Rin said while eyeing the kids and patted the boy beside her around 4 years old.
Luhan didn't realize till now that he's actually staring at her peaceful face... watching the kids with a warm smile plastered on her face that you thought can light up the world.

"Am I that beautiful that you can't stop staring at me?"Hee Rin suddenly spoke that makes Luhan snap out of his daze. He gulped and quickly looks away as if nothing happened. *She caught me..!! What the hell am I doing?!*
"Yah.. You should draw too" Luhan barks, as an excuse since he was caught off guard.
"But.. I'm not good at drawing" she pouted and scratches her head in such a cute manner and Luhan softened at the sight..
"Really?.. tch.. Do you know that I'm really good at this?!" Luhan boasted and snatch a piece of paper beside his wife and a pencil that is behind her ear.
"oh.. Then can you draw for me?" She excitedly cheered and Luhan laughed. He starts sketching a beautiful flower. He doesn't even know why he draw a flower, he usually draw planes and cars and other stuff that he likes, but maybe because he knew Hee Rin likes flowers so this might be a perfect time to draw it for her.
He was too carried away by his drawing and was focused on it intensely. He was about to finish it when a pair of arms suddenly wraps around his neck. Luhan's breath hitched and he suddenly forgot how to move or blink. Hee Rin hugs him from behind while kneeling.

Her body was pressed against his and Luhan swore that his heart was pounding so badly. The scent of her hair smells like fresh flowers.. And Luhan can feel her heart beating fast as her body touches his back.. And it won't help since his heart is beating at the same speed too.
"Thank you Luhan" she whispers into his ear and he shivered. Her voice was so sincere and Luhan feels so warm all of the sudden.
He gulped as she let go.. And somehow, Luhan felt a bit disappointed that she had to let him go like that. But he just shrugs the thought off and tried to concentrate.
Hee Rin smiles at him warmly and he couldn't help but to get mad. Why is she smiling like that?! Does she even know that she looks absolutely beautiful when she flashes that smile!? Does she know that it makes me go crazy and I hate her?! He looks into her eyes and realizes that he got lost in them. He doesn't know that her eyes is this dazzling.. Or maybe he didn't find the time to actually notice it.