P57

------------------------

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, and months.... Turned into a year..
It's been 1 year and 2 months since Hee Rin left. There are so many things that have changed since she left, like I became the CEO of our company few months ago... I barely visit our house since I bought my new condominium just near my office because of my busy schedules, I can't drive home when I'm really tired after work that's why I decided to live in my condo. But I always make sure that I visit our house once a week, to clean it.
When I got my first salary before I became CEO, I decided to donate it in the orphanage since I know that my wife would love to help this orphans.. I visit them once a month whenever I got my free time. And sometimes, I also visit Hee Rin's parents.. To check on them.. But since they are a busy people, we barely see each other.
They misses Hee Rin so much too. But they understands her.. They always encourage me to work hard and supports me whenever I need them.. Even if Hee Rin isn't beside me, they were always there to support me like my parents does, and that inspires me a lot.
For the past months, Hee Rin didn't show up nor send some letter about where she is or how she is, but Eunjung keeps updating me that Hee Rin was fine and that she misses me so much.. and told Eunjung that I don't need to worry about Hee Rin and I respect her decision. I misses her so much, sometimes when I wake up, I would always stare at the space in my king sized bed, thinking that my wife should be the one filling that space beside me. And sometimes when I'm very tired from work and lied on my bed, I swear I hear her voice.. whispering me to sleep and in the middle of the night, her voice would call out my name again, waking me up..

Today is another tiring day.. My dad asked me to go out of town again for business matters on behalf of his name. These past few months, all I did was to go from places to another just to meet with some Business partners.. And now, I am heading to Paris to meet Mr. Adams to sign some contract.
As soon as I step out from the plane, I quickly get in the back seat of the car. My secretary, Mr. Sung was sitting infront beside the driver and was saying things that I don't really care. I was busy gazing out the window, amazed of the view.. There were lots of busy people running and walking the streets.. And my lips crept a smile when I spotted lots of Malls and shops that I know my wife would like to go. I wish I can go shopping with her like what she wants before. I wish I didn't declined when she asked me to go with her before..
"Mr. Lu, here's the papers.. And we'll be at the meeting place in 15 minutes" Mr. Sung said as he handed me the papers that soon to be signed by Mr. Adams. I lazily took it and reread the papers to check if there are any mistakes.
And soon, we arrive at this luxurious restaurant. One of my bodyguards open the door of my car for me, and as I step out, the 3 black audi cars followed behind my car revealed 6 men in suit bowing at me. They are my bodyguards.. Sometimes I grew irritated since they always follow me everywhere I go.. But I need to get use to this since I'm now the CEO of one of the biggest company in South Korea..
I walk inside the restaurant and Mr. Adams stood up to shake my hands before we start the conversation.. It is basically about our company. At first, he is way too nosy and asks lots of questions, but soon.. He finally signed the papers. Satisfied, I shook his hand and bowed before leaving..
Mr. Sung was walking beside me while saying lots of things that I didn't take seriously.. He was talking about my schedules.. that I have meeting tomorrow at Mr. Adams company.. I just nod and continue walking. My bodyguards that were waiting outside ran to open the door for me again, I put my hands inside my pocket and walk towards the car.
"Mr. Lu, the five star hotel called and they were pleased to welcome you there" Mr. Sung said while talking on the phone. I turn to look at him and told him that I don't need some party bash.. I just want to take some rest.. that's all.
"okay. As you wish sir" He said firmly as he starts dialing the number of the hotel in his phone.
I sighed deeply before turning around to get in my car when something caught my eyes.. or someone..
On the other side of the road was a girl sitting outside the café while reading a book on her right hand and a latte on her left hand. She was wearing a casual flowery dress that matched her pinkish white skin perfectly.. It took me a minute before realizing who she is.... I froze, and my heart skipped a beat and the sound of the cars passing by suddenly vanished that I don't hear anything and the surrounding went all blurr and my eyes can only see the girl that I want to see so badly.. the girl that I was waiting for, the girl that always ended up my mind before I go to sleep.. The girl that I love the most..

"H-Hee Rin???"

----------------------------------------
[sorry.. I edited this:D haha.. cause after reading that its really too long for 2 years huh? so I changed it into a year and 2 months:D sorry for my mistake:(]

DUNDUNDUNDUN..:D
haha.. Hee Rin eh??? yah Luhan!! I'm here, I'm also waiting for you!!:D lol..

anyways.. remember what I told you guys that I was planning to write another fic? well.. It's already out!!:D
keke. and sorry if the one that you suggested to be the leading man isn't the one that I chose.. But don't worry, I'll make another fic for your bias!! But I'll still work on it.. haha. Just give me some time:D I just need to end this fic and my new fic before writing another one.. arasso? But don't worry, I got my idea about what's the story for your bias:D
anyway.. here's the link of my new fic:D I would love to see you there:D
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/267580/come-back-to-me-romance-you-exo-lay

that's all.. thank you. BOW.