P63- bonus chapter 2

LUHAN'S POV
Hee Rin and I live together with a wonderful life... far more amazing. Yes, we argue sometimes, that is normal.. But we always make it up before the day ends. And I wonder why Hee Rin is always angry and she'll smile after, she's so hard to predict. And that's when we realize something is going on with her body.
A doctor's announcement makes my heart tingle by hearing the "congratulations, you're now a daddy". I was more than happy to hear those words, I mean who wouldn't be right?

9 months have passed and we finally have the most wonderful blessing God has given us. Our first baby, she's a girl.
Carrying her little fragile body with my arms, it feels so.... matchless. Nothing can ever compare with this feeling.
When she reaches my pinky with her small hand, as if trying to say "hi daddy, I'm glad to meet you" it is truly amazing. Now I know how it felt like to be a dad.
She's a wonderful child, a very obedient one. She kept Quiet when told and will talk when needed. She's a smart one. I know someday, she will find her Man, but now.. Let me be my daughter's knight in shining armor.

and soon.. 2 years after that when we got our second blessing. A baby boy.

Now, he is 5 years old. He's stubborn at times but there are times when he acted like a mature man, copying me. I always remind him that he has to take care of his older sister and he nodded with his puffed chest, he said he is superman or sometimes he would whisper in my ears "dad, I'll tell you a secret. I am Iron Man" then he'll make a cute pose, I acted as if i was shocked, just to please my child.

One day afternoon, I decided to take my family out since I'm always busy with my work. I fixed my colar when I felt someone nudging me, I turn to my left to find my little boy looking up at me. he said "dad, can you fix this? I don't know how to tie it" He grumbles as he pointed at his shoes. I crouch down to reach his shoes and tie the laces. "I hate my shoes daddy. buy me another one" He sobbed and wiped his tears. I guess he got Hee Rin's attitude huh?
"Luhan, can you be more faster?!" Hee Rin shouted from downstairs.
"coming!"
"come on son, mom is angry. She'll turn into lion if we don't hurry" I chuckled as I carry my son.
When we headed downstairs, I found myself smiling at the beautiful sight I am seeing. I will never regret this life I chose. Seeing your beautiful family infront of you is a heartwarming feeling.
Hee Rin looked at me as she fix our daughter's top and smiled.

"ready honey?" she called. I nodded. She stood up and held my daughters hand and walk towards our direction.
"you look beautiful" I whispered as I look her in the eyes.
"I love you" She softly smile and gave me a quick gentle kiss.
"I love you more"
I am Luhan, and this is my wonderful family. There is nothing I can ever wish for but to be with them forever.

-----------------

completed: December, 2012
---
some of you were asking for a Sequel? actually, I don't do Sequel, cause I think it'll just ruin the story? But if you really want, I can make one:) I already got an idea actually:D muhaha..

thank you very much for supporting this fic till the end:)
omygosh... I will miss you guys!!!!!!!!
lemme cry..T_T I will miss writing this fic..:( it's just that I so love this fic so much you know.. even though I'm bad at writing story.. huhu..

anyway.. enough with the drama.
I love all of you guys!!:* keke.
I'm done here. bye. lol.

wait!! hold it right there!! Can I ask a favor?
please visit my new fics:) and continue supporting me arasso?:D keke.
i will try my best to make it a good story:)
thank you everyone!!:) God bless.
here's the link:
Sehun's Irritating fan- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/299434/sehun-s-irritating-fan-you-exo-sehun
Come back to me- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/267580/come-back-to-me-romance-you-exo-lay