P32-back to school

YOUR POV
weeks have passed.. Summer is over.
aarrrgghhh... I don't wanna go to school anymore.. I just hate that place! It's like hell.
I walked to the living room where Luhan is busy searching for his car keys.
I hate this day..
"Hee Rin-aah, we're going to be late. Come on" Luhan panicked as he checked his wrist watch.
I went inside his car with my oh so boring look.
I just don't want to go to school.. so many freaks there.. and I don't want to see their ugly faces.

as I enter the classroom, I quickly searched for an unoccupied seat and sat there.
some of my classmates were still glaring at me.. And some of them seems like they're tired to tease me anymore.
I just sat quietly with my hands crossed on the table.
our mentor arrived as in super late! And he was talking nonsense..
he was talking about some house rules and a quick background of our subject. Which is basically, we don't really care about. He's just wasting his time blabbing about some nonsense stuff that he thought would feed our hungry minds.

as the bell rang, which means 'lunch time' I quickly ran to the canteen and searched for my Luhan.. but.. he's not here.
so I sat on the chair across the table which is unoccupied. And I'm not planning to eat.. I'm going to wait for my Luhan..
but as time passed by.. It's only 10 minutes before lunch is over..
I walked back to my classroom with my head down..
maybe Luhan is busy.. I'm so worried.. He didn't eat his lunch...

as expected, the professor is so boring.. I can't even understand what he is saying.. He's voice is so low.
but as a student.. I urge myself to listen carefully to every word he will say.. And I even take some notes.
and this is really good.. The time flies so fast as I listen to my professor..

I packed my bag as soon as the bell rang..
I was fixing my hair as I walk to the door.
and I was surprised to see my Luhan walking towards my direction in the hallway with his hands in his pocket..
he smiled at me and I smiled at him.. I was about to walk closer to him when suddenly...
that Ji eun appeared out of nowhere!!
she ran passed me as she shouted "oppa~~" to my Luhan.. Disgusting.
I was so shocked that even my jaw dropped..
Ji eun quickly clung her arms with my Luhan.. I furrowed my eyebrows as I look at them..
Ji eun pulled Luhan as they passed me.. Luhan would glanced at me as he was dragged by that slut..

I can't move my feet..
I blinked countless times as I process my mind from what had happened..
why does Ji eun won't leave my Luhan alone?
wait... are they still together?!!!
omo... I'm so stupid!!
I didn't even bother to ask Luhan if they were still together.
but ofcourse Luhan probably told her that we are finally together right? And probably they broke up...
but why does Ji eun still flirting with my Luhan?!!!!

LUHAN'S POV
it was lunch time..
me and my friends were busy exchanging laughs when suddenly, someone hugged me.
I froze as I felt the hands wrapped around my body..
it was Ji Eun..
Chanyeol and Sehun looked at me with their confusing look, while the others just seemed not to mind.
"oppa.. I miss you" Ji Eun whispered..
I looked at her and my mind started to blow..
it's like my memories with Ji Eun flashed through my mind.. Our happy memories..
I grab her hand as we went to the school gymnasium.
"oppa.. what's wrong?" she asked as she rubbed my arms..
then she cupped my face in her hands as she smiles.
"oppa.. are you okay?" she asked.. looking straight into my eyes..

I want to tell her that something is bothering me..
that I want to end our relationship..
that I fell deeply inlove with Hee Rin..
but as I look her in the eyes.. It seems so gentle..
how can I forget those eyes? those eyes that melts my heart once..

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing comes out..
I can't tell her now... I just can't.
I can't bare to see her cry.. I don't want to hurt her..
I closed my eyes as our memories together start rolling.. those happy memories with Ji Eun.
those memories that I can't just forget..
I'm still inlove with Ji Eun...

my mind was floating as the class resumed..
I can't concentrate.
my mind was occupied by Hee Rin and Ji Eun..

as the bell rang.. I quickly went to Hee Rin's room..
and as I walked in the hallway.. Hee Rin stepped out of her room and greeted me with her warm smile..
I was about to approach her when Ji Eun run towards my direction and clung her arms with mine as she starts dragging me..
I looked at Hee Rin with her confused face... I want to explain..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------