P50-what is it really ?

LUHAN'S POV
i walk to the kitchen and cook some pancakes for our breakfast..
as Hee Rin walk out of the room, we glanced at each other but she quickly look away and headed to drink some water.
we ate our breakfast silently. all that can be heard was the cling and clang of the spfork that were scraping on the porcelain plate.
"uhmm.. your mom wasn't able to say goodbye cause she's in a hurry and you're still asleep" i said. she just nod.
i would glance at her every now and then, she was just humming while eating..
oh right.. her birthday is coming.

time marches on eh? i want to ask Hee Rin what she wants for her special day or what should i do for her, but ofcourse that won't work.
so as soon as we finished eating, i decided to meet up with my friends to ask some help.
i headed to a fastfood restaurant and bought lots of food for my friends.. ofcourse i need to give them something so that they'll help me.
then i headed to our hang out place. i hope that this plan will work.
they were so excited as i handed them their meals, as if they didn't eat for 1 month.
"guys.. i need your help" i said.
"aish.. i knew it." xiumin exclaimed.
"look.. Hee Rin's birthday is coming.. and i need your help" i grinned.

at first they hesitated but when i begged them sincerely and explain how i really want Hee Rin's birthday to be special they agreed happily and some where suggesting some ideas.. and i think this is a bad idea cause we can't make up our minds, everyone has each ideas and they want it to be done..
"how about a sweet dinner date?" baekhyun suggested.
"no.. how about filling her room with flowers? she likes flowers right?" sehun smiled.
"a beach party!!" chanyeol clapped.
"i'll just cook some delicious foods and you'll pretend that you cook them, impress her" D.O suggested with a smirk in his face.

they start arguing each other on who's idea is the best, and i can't stop them.. what a pety eh?
then kris stood up as he shouted "silence!!"
we all look at him and start listening, i can tell that he's really annoyed.. he took a deep breath and put his free hands on the table to steady himself, he suggested that what if we just combine all our ideas and make it as one..
well.. that's a great idea..
we all look at each other as if we're waiting for someone who'll agree on this suggestion.. and in the end, yes we all agree.
i got too excited and nervous at the same time.. it's next week already and i really want Hee Rin's birthday to be special.

--------------------------------

the next morning, as i woke up, i rubbed my eyes and was stretching my arms freely, i look to my alarm clock and it's 7:00-- omo what? i'm late!
i quickly took a bath and eat my breakfast as fast as i could..
as i was driving, Hee Rin was writing something on a piece of paper.. i don't know what it is cause i need to focus on driving and i can't peep through that paper..
when we arrived, i switch the engine off and locked the doors as i wave a goodbye to Hee Rin.
i ran to my respective room while praying in my mind, hoping that something miracle would happen so that i won't be late.

then.. what a surprise as i walk in my room, my prof isn't here yet.. isn't it ironic?
i sighed in relief and thanking God for answering my prayers, i sat on my chair while i start striving for my breath..
i decided to entertain myself by solving my rubiks cube..
my classmates are so noisy that it irritates me alot.. and i can't solve this stupid rubiks cube of mine.

where's our prof anyways? he's 30 minutes late.. tsk.. i guess there's no classes for today huh?
i walk outside the room, heading to the bathroom..
i was walking lazily in the corridors...then i saw Hee Rin, she was talking with my professor.. and it looked like it is an important matter. since my feet was heavy and my shoes were scratching the floor as i walked and the sound of it can be heard in this long quiet corridor, Hee Rin then noticed me, her eyes widened, then she bowed to my professor and she quickly ran off. she's in panic?
i look at my professor and went close to him and he just sighed.
"luhan.. where are you going?" he asked as he remove his eyeglasses and wiped it with a piece of cloth.
"to the bathroom sir" i answered in respect.
"okay.. go back to the room after.. tell your classmates that i'll be late for 20 minutes more" he commanded. i just bowed.

why is my wife talking to my professor?
as i went back to the room, i noticed that half of my classmates were gone.. tsk... they thought there's no class.
then as i went back to my chair, Tao then walk in with his face that can't be painted.
he sat on his chair lazily as if he lost his gucci bag.. what's wrong with him? he was just laughing a while ago..

1 hour have passed, and my professor still won't come. i thought he said 20 minutes?!!
i continue to solve my rubiks cube when Tao stood infront of me.
"what is it?" i asked, still focused on my rubiks cube.. Tao won't say a word, so i stopped playing and turn to look at him..
his hands were in his pockets and he looks sad.. his head was down that i can't see his face.
"hyung" he muttered.
"what?"
he was about to open his mouth to say something when Kai barge in the room.. and he was panting heavily.
"luhan hyung!!" he shouted.
i look at him as i cringed my eyebrow.. he was panting heavily that he couldn't speak.
"y-your wife" he said while trying to catch his breath.
i quickly stood up and ran out of the room. i don't know what happened, but all i know is i need to run to my wife.

when i reach the corridor, i look around but my wife is nowhere to be found, where is she?
then i saw Ji Eun, with her friends walking towards my direction..
actually, i'm avoiding her.. i don't want to see her face after that incident cause i might not control my anger and would do something i haven't done before, something like killing someone? oh that's not it, it's too exaggerated, but that's what i feel.. i can't forgive her for what she did to my wife.

they stop infront of me and Ji eun was looking intensely at me with a smile on her face.
"oppa.. long time no see" she smiled. i gulped before i look at her, with my cold look.
"what's wrong oppa?" she asked melodiously.
i rolled my eyes and turn my back on her, attempting to walk away. then i heard one of the girl said 'maybe he's looking for his slut wife'
i turn to look at them again while gritting my teeth. "where's my wife?" i asked, trying to control my anger for hearing the 'slut' word.
"we don't know" Ji eun answered sheepishly.
"don't lie"
"i really don't know, she just walk away after we talk" she smirked.
"talk? what did you talked about?" i ask curiously.
"nothing"
i clenched my fist before glaring at her "if i find out that you did something bad to my wife, make sure that you'll kick yourself out of this place immediately" i said harshly.
they look at me with their 'O' mouth.
i was about to walk away when Ji eun grabbed my hand.
"where do you think you're going?" she asked.
"i'm going to find my wife" i glared at her.
"luhan.. can't you see? she's a bratt.. leave her alone. stay here with me, she really does seduce you huh" she said with a smirk in her face.
i look at her in disbelief.. i hate her.. i don't know what i saw in her that makes me fall for her before.
"stop it Ji Eun, don't say something like that about my wife!! and don't you ever talk to her or lay even the tip of your finger on her" i said coldly. then she look at me with a shock face.
"and stop talking and appearing infront of me, we're over Ji Eun, try to accept that!" i added.
"wha-- no--you can't break up with me luhan!!!" she cried.
"you promised me that you'll love me till the end" she added.
"well.. i guess this is the end" i said coldly, then i walk away.. leaving her with her friends dumbfounded..

---------------------------------------

as i got home, Hee Rin was watching some random teledramas. i sat beside her and asked her if Ji Eun did something bad to her.
she looked at me with her cringed eyebrows as she shook her head, then she walk to her room and lock herself.

2 days have passed and Hee Rin didn't go to school, she skips her classes.. she said that she's tired or sometimes she says that there's nothing important discussion on her class. i tried to convince her but she won't listen.
and today, i go to school alone again, without my wife..
i walk to my classroom with my head down.. i was worried about Hee Rin's behaviour. and her grades as well.
"hyung" tao muttered as i sat on my chair.
"where's Hee Rin?" he asked worriedly.
"are you okay hyung? what happened?" he asked countless questions with his worried eyes as if something bad happened to me.
"woah.. woah.. chill.. i'm okay dude" i laughed.
he sighed in relief and he looks weird.. what's wrong with this panda?
"thank God.. i thought-----" he said, cutting off his words while scratching his head.
"nevermind" he shrug. i look at him with my furrowed eyebrows..
"anyways Tao.. what's that you're about to say to me the other day? you know.. when kai cuts you off" i asked.. i just remembered that suddenly.. and ofcourse i got curious.
he widened his eyes then he gulped, cause i can see his adam's apple goes up and down.
"uh.. that.. uhmm.. nothing hyung" he said nervously.
i wonder what it is? and what does Hee Rin and my professor talked about at that same day?