P41-so , that's why ...

---------------------------------------------

LUHAN'S POV
I was playing with my rubiks cube when the bell rang. I walk to Hee Rin's classroom, cause as always we're going home together..
I lean against the wall waiting for Hee rin to come out.. Then after a while Hee Rin ran outside the room, and she didn't even noticed me!
so I call her name, enough for her to hear.. She turn around and her eyes widened as she saw me. What is wrong with her??
"hey" I said as I went closer.
"uhmm... annyeong" she smiled..
"where are you going?"
"uhmm... yeobo... you go home first. arasso?" she commanded as she patted my shoulder.
"why?"
"I'm just going to finish some business" she grinned.
"I'll come with you" I said.
"you can't" she said as she shook her head.
what business is that?...
so I let her go, wherever it is. I told her to call me if ever she needs something and she nodded happily then I hug her tight..
"you take care" I muttered
"yah.. I'm not going to die" she chuckeld as she hit my chest. I watched her as she ran away from me. I don't know.. but I feel like something is really weird.. My heart keeps beating so fast as if there's something going to happen bad.

Sehun, Kai, Suho and I decided to hang out while the others decided to play basketball..
we are about to go when suddenly.. Some random girls ran towards our direction while calling my name.. I asked them what's going on and they were all in panic.. Ji eun passed out. And they said that it was my wife's fault.
we ran to the gym and headed to the stockroom where the sports equipments are kept. I was shocked to find Ji Eun lying on the floor. Unconscious.. and the place was all messed up. The trophies were scattered on the ground.
I carry Ji Eun bridal style.. Going to the hospital..
the doctor said that there's nothing to worry about. It's not that severe.
I talked to Ji Eun's friends and asked them what happened.. They were all claiming that my wife did that to Ji Eun.
ofcourse I don't believe them.. Cause my wife promised me that she'll leave Ji Eun alone.. So I called Hee Rin and asked her where she is. And her voice sounded shaky, I asked her what's wrong but she keeps repeating the word "sorry".. I told her to calm down and tell me what's wrong.
"did that something to do about Ji Eun's case?" I asked.
"I'm sorry yeobo.. I didn't mean it" she mumbled and I can hear her crying from the phone..

I tried to understand her, but I know that what she did is bad..
I can't believe this. My anger burst out.. So she really did that?!! So that's the unfinished business that she told me earlier! She promised me that she'll never engaged in any trouble!!
I quickly drove my car heading to our house.. My head is pounding and I feel like my blood is boiling.. How can Hee rin do such thing?!!!!

when I open the door of the house, I find Hee Rin sitting comfortably on the couch while watching some drama as she munch some chips..
now.. She's just watching there as if nothing happened?!!
I went closer to her while clenching my fist.. I felt madness towards Hee Rin.. I just can't understand why she did such thing!
"Hee Rin, what have you done?!" I shouted.
"I didn't m--" I cut her off..
"you promised me that you'll leave her alone!!"
"so that's the unfinished business huh!?!" I added. She just rolled her eyes as if she's not guilty.
"no, it's not!"
"then apologize to Ji eun!" I shouted.
"no!! I won't do such thing!! I'm not stupid! she deserves that!!" she said as she crossed her arms.

I ruffled my hair and slammed the door of my room, I packed some of my clothes with a pang in my heart.
"where are you going?!" she shouted.
I didn't respond..
"Luhan!! i'm talking to you" she added.
I can't control my anger anymore that I throw some things away that were placed on my table.. Including the vase that Hee Rin's flowers normally placed.
"I thought you've changed!!" I shouted.
"they're right. You're just a spoiled bratt! you can't keep your promise! I thought I can trust you!!! But you prove me wrong Hee Rin!" I exclaimed.
I can see her eyes becomes watery but iIjust ignore it.. I want to hug her but I can't. I can't tolerate her being like this.
so I dashed out of the room with my bags in my hands leaving Hee Rin alone.
I just can't let her do those kind of things.. I love her but I want her to learn from her mistakes.

YOUR POV
Luhan leave me here alone..
I want to tell him everything but he always cuts me off.. He won't listen to me..
yeah.. I'm the one who did that to Ji Eun.. but I didn't mean it I swear!!

I was crying while lying on my bed while covering my face with pillow.. I tossed around when I felt something... something painful. I don't know where's the pain coming from.. I think it's my back? or my head?.. I don't know..
uurrrgggghhhhhhh... maybe it's the effect of what Ji Eun did to me earlier..

*flashback*
I ran as fast as i could in the hallway.. Cause I'm too excited to go shopping with Tao and Eunjung when suddenly.. Ji Eun and her friends blocked my way. I told them to move but they won't listen to me.
they just drag me to the school gymnasium but they found out that Chen and the other boys were playing basketball..
so they drag me again.. Heading to the stock room.
"you slut!!" Ji eun shouted as she pushed me to the ground.
ofcourse I stood up.. I'm not a weak person!!
"what is wrong with you?!!" I asked.
"what's wrong with me?!! let me just clear some things.. You're nothing but a filthy cow!!" she shouted as she smirked.
I clenched my fist and closed my eyes.. trying to control my anger.. I promised Luhan that I won't engage in any trouble.
"look.. I need to go. So please let me go" I said.
but they won't let me.. The other girl slammed me against the wall and it really hurts!! So I push her hard that she fell to the ground.
then the other girl started pulling my hair while the two girls kept pulling my uniform.. I tried to push them away but they were so strong..
I wanted to cry, but I know that crying won't help me with this.. So I fought back.. I pull also the hair of the other girl and I kick the legs of the other..
then.... something heavy slammed on my back... and too painful...
it was Ji Eun.. she hit my back with a baseball bat. And the pain was shooting through my whole body. I winced as I felt the pain.. And I feel like my spine were crashing..
and everything were slowly turning into a blurr but I shrug it off.. Then all I know is.. I pushed Ji eun for self defense, and she hit the trophy shelves that caused the trophies to fall and hit her head.. She passed out quickly, then the girls started shaking her worriedly.. I was so shocked.. I didn't mean it..
so I walked out of the room... and when I reached the door.. my eyes widened... Cause Chen was there, looking at me with his shock face.. I can tell that he saw everything that happened.
"keep your mouth shut" I commanded and he just nod.. He seems so afraid..

Luhan... why won't you listen to me?? why can't you trust me?..
Luhan... I'm not feeling well too, do you know that? I just want you to look me in the eyes and hug me tight.. Just to comfort me from this pain.
How can you just leave me here alone? How can you just turn your back?

I felt dizzy.. I felt weak... And my back was aching so bad.. But nothing compares to the pain that my heart felt.. It just make me feel downright awful, it's one of the worst feeling I've ever felt. In a way its worse than physical pain..
Luhan.. You broke my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------