P26- lucky lulu

LUHAN'S POV
it was Tao's birthday today..
so after I finished my work, I quickly drove my car going to our hangout place..
but surprised to see that Tao isn't here..
I mean.. When it's his birthday, he will call and force us to get here early so that we can celebrate his birthday..
but now......... he's not here.

"where's Tao?" I asked as I played with my car keys.
"I don't know.." Chen answered..
"maybe celebrating his birthday with someone special?" Baekhyun giggled.
"oh. yeah..... he said that he'll meet Hee Rin" Kai also giggled.
what is wrong with this people?!! tsk!

I should call Hee Rin..
oh no.. I can't..
what am I going to say?
uurrrggghhhh...nevermind!

from time to time, Sehun and Kai would forced me to play with them..
but I don't want to.. I'm not in the mood
where is that kungfu panda?!!!!
and what is he doing with my wife?!!! Why are they taking so long?!!

"yah.. it's already 9pm! we should call Tao" I demanded.
"hyung.. don't call him. just let him enjoy the day" Chanyeol smiled creepily.. yah what enjoy huh?!!!
"I wonder what they are doing now~~~~?" Kris cooed as he rest his chin on his palm.
"hmm... maybe they're holding each other's hand while walking" Kai added.
"or maybe they're hugging now" Sehun giggled.
"or--or maybe................... they're kissing!!" Lay added.. and they all nod and flashed an evil smile..
"b-bwo?!!!!" I shouted as I glared at them..
"woahhhh..... chill.... we're just kidding" Xiumin chuckled as he pat my shoulder..
"but... who knows.... right?" Suho teasingly said.. See? See what I mean? Are they really my friends or what?!
I just want to punch them right now!!

uuurrrrggggggggggghhhhhhh..!!!!!! I want to know what they are doing!

it's already 9:30 when Tao arrived.... with my wife!
my blood is boiling and I can't concentrate..
I can't even eat..!!!
then there goes my wife, smiling with Tao as they eat..
I can see the happiness in her eyes. And I can't help but to smile even if it hurts..
I felt jealousy inside me..
I can't stop staring...
and as I look at how happy she is with Tao, I feel like I'm out of the picture..
I feel like Hee Rin is so far that I can't reach her now..
I think she's happy now.. even without me... and I can see it in her smile..

Hee Rin... do you still love me??...

I want to approach her but I can't... there's a part of me telling me that I have no right to talk to her... That I am not worthy to be at her side..
is this how it felt like to see your love happy... with someone else?!!
cause if it is.. I don't want to look anymore..
I'd rather close my eyes than to see Hee Rin happy with someone else..'

as the party goes on.. I just sat on the couch.. doing nothing... or maybe staring at Hee Rin?
she was talking with Kris and Sehun..
she didn't even bother to look at me.
"hyung, are you okay?" D.O asked as he sat beside me.
"I don't know" I sighed.
"tell me hyung.. you really like Hee Rin eh?" D.O asked as he noticed me staring at Hee Rin.
"yeah.... and I don't know how this happen, I just woke up one day and I'm madly inlove with her" I mumbled.

"well.. maybe because she's always there to cheer you up and gives you whatever you need" D.O explained.
"for me.. I love her not because she gives me what I need.. I love her because she give me the feeling I never thought I'd actually get" I smiled.
"hyung.. if you love her, never hesitate to say what you feel, cause sometimes broken hearts are caused by unspoken words" D.O adviced.
yeah... he's right... but I have no courage to tell her...
"I'm scared.. I'm scared that I might be rejected and I don't want to get hurt" I sighed.
D.O was about to say something when suddenly...
"you're crazy" Tao suddenly interrupted.. Is he listening to us all the time?!! where did he come from anyways?!
"if you're scared to get hurt.. Then do you realize how much you hurt Hee Rin when you treated her like nothing?!!!" he said while clenching his fist..
and his eyes were like blazing fire..

D.O pulled us out so that no one can hear our arguement..
Tao grabbed me by the collar of my shirt as he started shouting..
"YOU ARE STUPID HYUNG!!! YOU GAVE HER SO MUCH PAIN!!!" he shouted as if he is going to punch me..
"yah!! stop it!!" D.O shouted as he was trying to pull us apart..
"Tao, calm down!!" I said and push him.

"I hate you hyung!!!.... I hate you for having Hee Rin!!" he cried as he kneel down with his hands covering his face..
D.O just stare at us with his O_O face..
I patted Tao's shoulder as I sighed...

"please hyung.. just let her be happy" Tao begged.
"how? she's now happy with you.." I said.
"no hyung.. she only loves you and no one else.."
"b-but--"
"no buts hyung..." he said as he wiped his tears..

I've never seen him cry like this.. I mean.. he's a cry baby.. but he never cries for a girl.
I can tell that he really loves Hee Rin..
because when a girl cries over a guy, she really loves him.. but when a guy cries over a girl, he will never love another girl like her..

"do you like her?" I asked as I look straight into his eyes..
"so much hyung... so much..." he smiled weakly..
"but she never looks at me the way she looks at you." he added as his voice were shaking.
I never thought how lucky I am...
and I never thought that Tao would like someone.. I mean, he's madly inlove with his gucci and nothing more.. but now.. he changed a lot..
and that's because of Hee Rin..
Hee Rin... changed our lives.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you , Why can't you love me back?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें