"It's ok. It's ok, I'm sure she's fine. How about I make some hot chocolate and we can watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah, sure. What time is it?"

"About three in the morning. I'm going to go make the hot chocolate, you can decide what movie you want to watch, ok?"

I nodded as she stood up, leaning down to kiss my cheek.

"Hey, look at me. It was just a dream, ok?"

"I know." I faked a smile, getting up as well. "I'll be down in a second."

She left the room, closing the door behind her. I picked up my phone, texting Sophie a few times before calling her. No answer.

The panic was started to come back. What if she really was dead? Or hurt?

"Um, mom, I'm going to take a shower!" I lied, locking my door.

I slid my window open and climbed down, shivering at the cold weather. I looked up at Sophie's window before finding a way up. I jumped into her room, landing as quietly as I could.

I sighed in relief as I saw her sleeping face in the moonlight. She looked peaceful, happy and, most importantly, safe. I slowly walked over to the bed, leaning down to gently stroke her cheek, trying not to wake her.

She groaned, her hand reaching up to grab mine. "Scott." she murmured before rolling onto her back.

I stayed still, my hand now locked in hers. I wasn't sure what to do, I didn't know if I'd be able to leave without waking her up.

"Scott." She seemed to be sleep-talking, her eyes remaining shut and her breathe still slow.

"I'm here." I whispered back, slowly moving my thumb along her jawline as I leaned down.

"Sorry."

"For what?" I felt my eyebrows furrowing, now curious to see what she was dreaming about.

"For not...telling you."

"What aren't you telling me?"

"Sorry. So sorry." She started to move around, her head turning away and her fingers tightening on mine. "Don't...leave."

"I won't. Shh, it's ok." I tried to calm her down as her breathing started to pick up, her heart beating faster.

"No, you...you'll leave."

"Soph, I'm not going anywhere. Calm down." I bit my lip on the groan of pain as her already tight grip became even tighter, her fingers squeezing mine.

"No. Full moon. He's...here."

"Who's here?"

"They're coming. Scott." She started moving her feet, almost kicking them as her blankets wrapped around her legs.

"No, it's ok, I won't let anyone hurt you."

"He found me."

"Who?"

She slumped back onto the pillows, her hand falling back onto her stomach. "Full...moon."

***

 "She did what?" Stiles asked as we closed our lockers, dressed in our gear for lacrosse.

"She was sleep-talking. It was weird though. It was like we were having a normal conversation. She kept saying sorry and that there was something with the full moon and someone was coming."

"Well, at least your girlfriend doesn't disappear in the middle of a conversation."

"You still haven't seen her?"

"No and she won't answer any of my calls."

"Scott! Good luck out there today." Lydia smiled at me as she passed, sitting down on the bleachers.

"Hey, where's Sophie?" Stiles pointed out, throwing his bag onto the bench.

I looked around, finding her normal spot empty. "Hey, coach, how much longer until practice?"

"Five minutes. Why? Am I boring you, McCall?" he questioned, looking over at me.

"No. I'm just going to go to the bathroom." I handed Stiles my bag before running back into the school.

I sent Sophie a text, asking her where she was. I found her in the library, writing something in a notebook while Matt sat across from her.

I balled my hands into fists at the sight of him, walking over to them.

"Hi Scott." she muttered, focused on whatever she was doing in her notebook.

"Hey. What's going on?"

"Nothing much. Just doodling. Why?"

"You weren't at practice." I sat down next to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"Oh, I totally forgot. I'm sorry." She finally looked up from the page, guilt flashing in her eyes.

"It's fine. You can stay here if you want. I was just worried."

"No, I'll come with you." She shut her notebook and got up, smoothing down her skirt.

I grabbed her bag for her, taking her hand.

"Bye Sophie." Matt mumbled, glaring at our tangled fingers.

"Bye."

"I really don't like him." I nearly growled as we slowly walked back onto the field.  

"Neither do I. We can at least agree on that." She giggled before getting on her toes to press her lips against mine.

She reached up to wrap her arms around my neck, smiling as I lifted her up so she wouldn't have to reach so far.

"Everyone on the field." Coach called but I was too interested in Sophie to pay attention, feeling her begin to smile. "McCall. McCall!"

She pulled back, rolling her eyes before giving me one last kiss. "Have a good practice."

Sophie's POV

I continued to draw mindlessly as I watched the team practice, cheering Scott and Stiles on.

"What are you drawing?" Lydia asked, leaning in closer to look at it.

"I don't know. I was just-" I looked down at the paper, noticing what I had drawn. "Doodling."

The sound of the whistle being blown made both of us jump. "Hit the showers!"

That was normally our cue to leave and wait by the locker room. On the way over, Scott grabbed my wrist and held me back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Sophie." he warned, giving me a look.

"What?"

"What's wrong?" he repeated, stepping closer.

"I'll tell you at home." I gave in, letting out a sigh. He pecked my cheek before going to shower and change.

Now it was time to face my parents.

Author's Note:

So, yesterday, I hit 500 votes! And I want to know, what do you think I should do to celebrate it?

Question time!! Who do you think Sophie was talking about? And who do you think the man in Scott's dream was? And where is Erica?

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEEE!!