C.16 (part one)

Y'all ready to be mad?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Give hella feedback too please.
||Nobody||

"Yes August!! Fuck me harder you bastard!" Danielle screamed
He was pounding away, going deep inside her wet pussy. She sure does have a good ass pussy. He thought. Tight as fuck, fat, and juicy.

"Slap me and choke me! Slap me and fucking choke me!!" She cried. He did just that. Slapping her as hard as he could and choking her. Both of them was enjoying this. The way she was taking all of this pain turned him on even more. Danielle cried as she felt her orgasm building up.
"Fuck! I'm coming!!!!!" She screamed

"Hold that shit." He growled.

"I can't!!" She cried and began to shake.

"Bet." She pulled out and threw her legs from by him. "Get tha fuck out." He said.

"What?" She asked

"Bitch. Did I stutter? Get tha fuck out." He spat.

"No.. August, please." Danielle begged and opened her legs back up.

"Then do whateva tha' fuck I say, when I say, you unda'stand?" He walked back over to her. Danielle got off the bed and told him to lay back. She got on top of him and slowly slid down on him. "You gonna love, and wanna stay with me after all this, baby." Danielle whispered and began to ride him.

Couple days later, later on in the day..

||Danielle||

"August." I called out, laying on his chest.

"Hm?" He asked

"You know... You're very difficult." I told him

"Whatchu mean?"

"Like one minute, you're yelling or in a bad mood, then one minute you're happy, and energetic, then you're all calm, chill and happy, or sad, or I don't know. You're kind of difficult."

"I guess." He said rubbing my back.

"I think we'd be great together." I smiled looking up at him. He shook his head, giving me a serious look.

"August!" We both heard and we both jumped up and I jumped behind him.

"What mama? Damn. I'm changing my locks! What tha fuck?" He snapped

"Uh, I was coming to ask have you seen Danielle? I've been trying to contact her but I can't... And Dathan just pulled up, and he's on his way here...." I heard her trail off. "Who's that behind you?" She asked. Shit.

"Mama, can you step out real quick?" August asked. "No." She said and then I heard someone else enter the room. I peeked my head out to see some cute brown skin. "DANIELLE?" Mama said.
I waved, still behind August. Hiding my naked body. "Fuck it." August said and there I stoo, in front of Augusts mother, and his friend butt naked. "Really August?" I cried. He shrugged. "Is this what you wanted ta see?"

Mama Sheila shook her head. "Anyways... Yung. I finished the shit. Check it out, and get back to me." The guy handed him a CD and walked out, and walked back in. I grabbed a pillow to cover myself. "Yung.. You dumb as shit dude, but Dan-a-hoe I been seeing you on Instagram lately, people think you and Aug fuckin around and I guess it's true."

"What?!" August yelled

"Yeah. Y'all was tryna be secretive?" He laughed. "People been clowning the hell out of you, this hoe, yo wife, and your kids. Not to mention last week when you was posting all type of depressing shit and people was talking about that too. You haven't seen?"

"Hell fuckin nah!" August threw something and glass shattered. I screamed. He started crying and pacing back and forth. "HOW THA FUCK PEOPLE FINDING THIS DUMB ASS SHIT OUT YO!! WHAT THA FUCK!!" He yelled

"I'm gone." Mama Sheila walked out. "But you have some papers in the mail." She put some envelopes on the table.

"I'm gone Yung. I'll holla at you, and Danielle.. Ima let you know. You look bad as hell. But you not beautiful. All I see is a basic hoe with a big ass, it looks fake, you look fake.. Nothing natural about you at all. But that's my opinion. I guess he sees something different. Then you sleeping with a married man that has kids. Ho does that make you look? He keeps you hid. The world don't even know y'all been met and have a child together. Nobody is ever going to respect you because you don't respect yourself. You don't look like you respect yourself. You dress all provocative, it's alright to be confident with a natural body but you do shit for attention." He walked out. I started crying. Like, he really hurt my feelings. I ran upstairs and grabbed my clothes, slid everything on and ran back down the steps, but I bumped into August on the way down. He grabbed me with tears running down his face and kissed me. "What are you doing?" I asked, still crying.

"It's really over now. I may as well." He said and picked me up and carried me to the room. He laid me on the bed and took my clothes off, took his off, and crawled up to me and bent to my ear. He quickly entered me causing me to arch my back and squeal. "Still don't get this confused with love. I don't love you, or want to love you. I just want to fuck you."

||Anthony Alsina||

"Here. Unlock the door and run this in to ya daddy. I'm sure that muhfucka's in there." My mama said.

I got out of the car and went to the door and tried to unlock it but it wouldn't unlock. I went back into the car. "It won't work." I told her. She nodded and started blowing her horn, constantly. After about three minutes of blowing it she got tired. "Fuck it." She shut the car off and got out of the car. "Anthony. Stay and watch them." She told me. I didn't listen. I got out too and followed her into to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sorry for mistakes.*

Comment.

Vote and Share.