C.4

Back home...

||August Alsina||

I flew back home and called up my mama.

"Hello? August? Are you alright? A-"

"Yeahhhh.. I'm good fa' tha most part."

"Where are you and what happened?"

"I just got to tha airport. Uhh. I killed Daveontae, and Jamal. I found a bunch of shit. They killed me and Kayla's baby." I said about to start crying again. Not because I'm a sissy or no shit like that. Because that shit is sad, I hate that my baby had to go through that and Kayla went through it and had to watch it.
"They broke tha baybehs neck and threw it ina dumpsta... They first cut him out ha' stomach, an they made her watch it. It was Tyrese, Daveontae, Jamal, some random dude, Camille, India, Briana, Kayla's mama, and ha step daddy Chris. All them niggas raped ha' an she's pregnant. I don't kno how far along or nothin. But all of them said they not gonna claim it. She on all kinds of drugs and shit. I called ha name while she was smoking something but when she was about ta turn around they smacked ha."

"August... I'm coming over... The kids will stay at my house with Karen." My mama said and hung up the phone. I went back to my house and paced back and forth. Not even being able to think straight. About 30 minutes later the doorbell rang and I went to get it. Its my mama.

"Come on August. Talk to me." She walked in and I followed her to the couch.

||Mama Sheila||

"So you're glad she's alive right?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah.. But I just wanna see ha beautiful face again ma... Everyday, an every night fa the last two years and a half I been looking at pictures of ha.. I feel lost an empty.  I miss ha', I miss everything about ha'..." He stared off into space with bags under his eyes.

"I know son.. I know." I pulled him into a huge hug and he cried on my shoulder. I haven't seen him cry this much since Mel died, and since Kayla moved away after they graduated... He is so crazy about Kayla. I'm glad she makes my son happy, and she and August both blessed me with five wonderful grandchildren that I prayed August would eventually have.

"Did I tell you Ian ain't my son?"

"What? But y'all went and got a test done."

"I know... I guess they rigged it up to make our DNA match... Then I have anotha child........ By anotha woman."

"Oh my!" I sat there "August.. You cheat on Kayla again? Y'all are married for crying out loud! Y'all ha-"

"Mama. He's eight years old. Few months younger than Anthony."

"Is this one yours?"

"Well he looks like me. So I don't kno' cause he look like his mama too. He's ha skin complexion."

"So you go eight years keeping all of this to yourself?"

"I just found out. I was in a meeting discussing my career an she came with him. It's from that night I cheated on Kayla when I went away..."

"But I thought you cheated with Camille?"

"No... There was three of them. Camille, Danielle, an I don't kno tha otha girl name."

"I can't believe you. So basically if this is your son, you could have been trapped and ended up with ten kids and five baby mommas."

"How?"

"Well since you don't know how to use protection... All of them girls could've gotten pregnant. Wasn't Camille pregnant twice by you and she lost both.. That Danille girl one, the unknown girl one, India's one, and you and Kayla's five."

He shrugged. "Well now that your wife is back what are you going to do?"

"Put my career on hold for a while. I'm going to help ha' howeva I can." He said to me. I nodded.

We talked for the rest of the night talking about what all went down and what he thinks will happen in the future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-This chapter was poo. Tbh..
-Are y'all liking this book? Like I feel like most of y'all don't really like it. Tell me.

Comment.

Vote and Share.