C.7 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

I got settled in the small motel room and just sat there. I searched around in my pocket for my phone and I forgot..  I've been without a phone for about three years. I really don't want to do this, but I'm going to.

I hopped back in the car and drove back to the house. I rung the doorbell and Anthony opened it. "Where's your father at?"I asked him

"Upstairs tryin ta find a way ta contact you." He spoke. I nodded and went upstairs to see him walking around the room.

"August.." He turned around. "Where was you at?" He asked

"I got me a room.  Can you give me some money so I can get me a phone. I forgot I don't have one."

"Hea'." He went inside of a drawer and grabbed a phone out. He walked it over to me and gave it to me, looking at me but not really making eye contact. He turned around and walked to the bed and sat down on it.

I took my coat off and walked over to him and sat on the floor. I crawled closer to him and in between his legs and rested my elbows on his legs. "Babe." I said looking up at him. It was a while before he looked down at me. "Yeah?"

"What's wrong with you? Or is it me? You don't act the same."

"Nun."

"August.. You don't look at me the same, you don't even really look at me anymore, you don't tall to me, y-"

"Kayla." He cut me off and stood up and began to walk out of the room. I ran in front of him and stood in front of the door. Closing, and locking it. "What do I have to do August?" I said beginning to take off my shirt.

"Man..  What is you doin?" He asked

"Giving you what you want!" I started crying. "This is how it always is. When we aren't on good terms, you don't want nothing to do with me until we have sex. Here." I said now standing completely naked infont of him. He didn't seem to pay it no mind.

"You're pregnant Kayla. Chill out. We'a talk lata." He pushed past me and walked out of the room. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and back, and I fell to the ground groaning, holding my stomach in pain. "Ahhhhhh!!" I yelled in pain and I felt blood coming out of me.

||August Alsina||

"Daddy!! Mommy yellin'! Upstairs." Antoine came outside while I was smocking on the back porch.

"She's just mad right na'...." I said blowing out smoke

"Dad ma's bleeding an she screamin... I think something wrong with tha baybeh... Ant ran out and then back in. I jumped up and put my little bud out and ran inside to hear the loudest fucking yelling I've heard since... I don't know when. I ran upstairs to see Kayla laying in a pull of blood. The carpet getting stained, and she was crying her eyes out. I shook my head "Ba-.. Kayla. Come on." I bent down and picked her up and rushed her down the steps. When I was about to open up the door the ambulance was here.

"I didn-"

"I told Antonio to call them." Anthony told me. They took Kaula out of my hands and put her on the stretcher. I gathered the kids up and we followed them to the hospital.

"Ant.. Stay hea' with them. I'a be back aight?"

He nodded. I went back there to try to get in the room and they wouldn't let me back.

"Mann.. I'm ha husband."

"Okay, sir. I understand that but you're going to gave to calm down and go sit in the waiting room." The man said to me.

"Hell nah!" I pushed past him only to be faced by someone else.

"Sir. You need to calm down. I know you're concerned about your wife, but we are trying to see what's all going on with her right now. She's loosing a lot of blood and we can't stop it at this time, she's loosing the baby, and we are close to loosing her." They told me.

"This is too much fa'real." I walked away and went to where my kids is.

All this shit is too much for me. I'm starting to regret a whole lot of shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment.

Vote and Share.