C.3 (part one)

Hours later...

||August Alsina||

I finally arrived in the Bahamas. Shit, I don't really know what I'm doing besides trying to get my wife. I don't know if I sit here and wait around d until o see her or go around and ask people.

"Hey... Have you seen any of these people?" I asked some girl. She looked at the picture.

"I might have." She smirked at me

"Can you tell me where an do you know where they stay?"

"What's in it for me?" She stepped closer to me. "I know who you are Mr. Alsina, I also know how you get down." She circled around me feeling on me.

"Ms. Lady I'm married, and I'm looking for my wife. Now I'll ask somebody else that's less of a hoe."

"Soo.. You'd rather pass up sex with me, and getting information about her than having to go all around the Bahamas n search for her?"

"Hell yeah. Why would I sit up hea' an fuck you knowing that I'm married to get my wife back when I wouldn't do shit but loose her again, like I have in the past. Fuck outta hea'." I said before walking away. All these damn crazy bitches. Seems like I attract them, and I don't know how. I went around a bit more, and nobody had information.

"Alright. Fine. I'll help you." I heard. I turned back around to see that same girl. "I'm not fucking you." I turned back around.

"You don't have to. I can go  and get some from my husband right now if I wanted to."

"Hold on.. You married?"

"Yes.. And I have three kids.. Ten, seven and three."

"So you married, have kids and you trying to..." I shook my head

"My name is Andrea by the way. And to me... When you've been married to someone for so long and they don't do you right, even other things you get tired of the same ole shit. Me and my husband was on and off before we got married three years ago and I'm tired of his shit.."

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty four."

"And you have a ten year old?"

"Its difficult but it's n-"

"You got raped when you was fourteen?" I asked. She nodded looking down. "But anyways... Come on." She said and we started walking. "It's not far... Just about ten minutes." She said.

15 minutes later...

"Na' I thought you said ten minutes."

"I said about." She said

"Who's house is this?" I asked

"Mine... You'll see why were here in a second." She said and walked up to a house door. Then some girl came to it and opened it wearing a maid uniform. "You have a gun with you don't you?" Andrea asked me.

"Yeah.." I said confused. She nodded and we walked in.

She grabbed my hand and walked me though the house and into three little boys room. "Tyree, Tony, and Tyson... Go down the street to grandma's for a little bit alright." she said holding my hand tighter. I looked down at her confused as hell, which I have been the whole time I've been with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sorry for mistakes*

Comment.

Vote and Share.