C.8 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

"Yo momma. I got to be at school in less that twenty minutes.. Y'all gon make me late." Anthony said

"I know. Hold on... Shit. Fuck it." I threw down my makeup and went to get my shoes on.
"Come on boy. AUGUST! You taking the others to daycare right?" I asked

"Yeah... I'm finna head out right na'!!" He yelled back

"Okay. Me too." I said meeting him by the front door. We kissed, said our "I love you's" and headed our seperate ways.

"Call me when you drop him off." He told me regarding Anthony. I nodded and backed out.

"How you like the third grade?" I asked Anthony

"It's cool."

"You have any friends?"

"Just this dude Gerald. He's a coo dude. He wants to meet you. He met dad already."

"Alright. Well he can come over tonight if his parents don't mind. He in the same grade as you?"

"He's in fourth. Oh yeah... What happened last night."

"I had a miscarriage."

"So you lost the baybeh? Whatever happened to the other one you know... Kin'Ni?"

I stiffened reminiscing what occurred years back that broke my heart so bad.

"Mom.. Mom." Anthony tapped me yelling. I looked over at him and he pointed to the road ahead of us and I swerved back into the right lane barley missing the semi that was in front of us. I stopped the car and sat there holding my head.

"You alright mama?"

"Yeah... Let's just not talk about any of the babies alright?" He nodded. I heard people behind me honking their horns at me.
Then all of a sudden someone slammed into the back of my vehicle. I jumped out of my car and went up to the car and knocked on the window. The window slowly rode down and then it was Trey.

"Fuck." I mumbled. "Well Trey you going to be paying a shit load of money to fix my shit, bye." I started to walk off to my car. I heard his door open and him come up to me. "Kayla. How've you been girl? I'm sorry I ran into the back of you. I wasn't paying attention, but trust, ima get yo shit fixed." He chuckled

I nodded. "I'm fine."

He looked me up and down. "You pregnant?"

"I just lost it.." I looked down. "Okay so.. Yeah, i'm going to need your number so we can discuss this. I'll have August contact you." I told him. He pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a number down and handed it to me. "And congratulations on your marriage." He smiled

"Thank you." I said and walked away. I got in the car and began driving.

"Dads finna be mad." Anthony shook his head.

"For?" I asked

"Because the car and Trey. I mean yeah dad has talked to him recently, but still." He shrugged

"Okay..." I said. I finally got him to his school ane signed him in since he was almost an hour late.

I called August and told him I was on my way back home and he was already there.

||August Alsina||

"Mr. Alsina." Angelica came to me

"Yeah?"

"Do you need any help in here." She asked

"Nah. This is good. You just go in thea' with them otha workers an work on somethin." I told her. She frowned and walked out. A few minutes later I heard Kayla's voice.

"I'm in hea' baybeh." I stuck my head out the studio door.

"Okay!" She smiled coming in "Guess what happened and who I seen today."

"What? An it betta not be none of them niggas that kidnapped you. If it is on my kids i-"

She put her finger in my face. "First of all done put shit on OUR kids and s-"

"You not tha only one I got a child with rememba. An get ya fuckin finger out my face Kayla, damn." I moved it out of my way.

She jut stood there. "Forget it." She walked out.

I stood there for a second and then went out to follow behind her only to bump into Angelica. "There is so-"

"Its my wife. Na' if you'd excuse me." I stepped around her.

"Kayla." I called out walking around the house looking for her. I went upstairs to see her half dressed standing infront of the treadmill. "What? I'm trying to do something." She said

"Clearly. Na' what was you tryin ta tell me?"

"Forget.... About.. It."

I walked over to her and pinned her up against the wall. "Don't make me fuck you up."

"Get out my face." She snapped. I picked her up and carried her to the bench. "Quit August. Shit."

I kissed her neck and lifted up her bra. "August. I can't." She pushed me.

"Why?"

"Because I'm hurting down there, and I'm spotting from my miscarriage." She got up and said with much attitude.

"Ya bra." I waved it in the air.
She shooed me.

"Girl. If you don't cover ya damn titties." I laughed. She came back and snatched it away from me, slid it back on and went out. A few seconds later Angelica came in and started wiping stuff down.

"Excuse me Mr. Alsina." She said. I stood up and moved as she bent over in front of me wiping the bench. I just stood there watching her. She backed up into me and stood up putting her hand at the back of my head. She turned her face to the side, and lifted her head up and looked at me with the back of her head against my chest.

"Need help with anything Mr. Alsina?" She asked seductively

"I-"

"AUGUST!!!" I heard Kayla's voice coming down the hall. I hurried and moved away from Angelica and went to the door. "Yeah?" I asked her. She stuck her head in the door and then looked at me and smirked.

"Who are you?" She asked her

"Angelica..." She said with a little bit of attitude.

Kayla smiled. "Okay little miss Angelica you work for ME and MY husband. Check ya attitude before I fire you, and stay the hell away from him. Understand? Comprende?"

Angelica smirked. "I want to keep my job so I'm not going to tell you what I want to tell you, but have a nice rest of the day." She walked to me. "Let me know if you need anything else Mr. Alsina."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°sorry for mistakes°

Please add my new book "Behind Closed Doors." To your library. I'm posting the first official chapter tonight.

Comment.

Vote and Share.