C.2 (part one)

||August Alsina||

"August...." I heard a soft whisper.

"Hm?" I mumbled

"Babe.. Get your orange lightbulb headed ass up! I'm back!!" I opened my eyes to see Kayla
I jumped out of the bed and ran to her, picked her up and kissed her.

"Oh my god! August!!!"

"What?! I missed you girl. Whea' was you at?"

"August!! Put me down!" I opened my eyes back to see Danielle.

"Fuck!!" I let her down and punched the wall in front of me.
"GET THA FUCK OUT MY DAMN ROOM!" I yelled at her causing her to jump and run out. "Shit." I shook my head and went downstairs to see her sitting down on the couch, fiddling with her fingers.

"Danielle. I'm sorry fa yellin' at you. I just fa'real thought you was Kayla. You said something she normally say."

"I only said August though..."

"Awh.. Well I was hearin shit." I chuckled

"Yeah... But it's fine." She smirked

"Why you doin that?"

"What?"

"Smirking..."

"That kiss.. It was nice."

"I ain mean it... So don't try an take it like that. I'm happily married."

"How are you happy when your wife isn't here and you are stressing over her not being here."

"Look.. You gonna have ta go."

"No! I didn't mean nothing by it."

"Aight .. That's why I'm asking you ta leave. I been working on my anger an you making me want ta go back to my old ways. You and India. Just leave. Take ya son and bounce."

"OUR."

"Take him and bounce." I told her.

"You're pathetic. I'm sorry for even coming here." She got up and went upstairs grabbing Keelen. "So I can hurry and get out of your way you can put my stuff outside.. I'll get it later." She walked out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to post something...
Why y'all being ghost though? I thought my sometimes mean ass was doing something nice by updating this many damn times in one day taking time out of my life trying to make some people happy by updating all for me to get ghost readers in return... Please. If you going to be ghost DON'T read my books. Period! Wtf is the point?Like it wont kill you to at least vote!

I'm done

Comment.

Vote and Share.