C.2 (part two)

||August Alsina||

I got the kids up and ready.

"Yo pops." Ant came running.

"Wazzam?"

"Why you waking me up this early? Its seven o'clock on a Saturday."

"I'm sorry luh man.. I didn't realize."

He looked down at his phone and back up at me and smiled. "Happy birthday by tha way." He took off running. Birthday? I went to look for my phone and I looked at it to see that it was indeed September 3rd. My birthday. Damn. I forgot my own birthday. Nobody called me yet, never mind...

"Hello?" I picked up the phone.

"Yes.. Mr. Alsina?"

"Yeah."

"Alright... We think we know where your wife is."

"WHERE?!!?!!!" I got excited

"Well we have leads... Uhm, sources have told us that they've spotted her with some middle aged men and a couple of other young ladies."

"Alright.. Where?"

"The Bahamas. But look.  We cannot do anything that can risk the chance of us getting her back to you. We don't want them to know we are onto them and them up and leave. We are doing everything we can."

"Well when the hell are y'all going to get me my wife back to me man? Y'all not doing everything y'all fucking can!!! If y'all was that damn good at ya fuckin job my wife would have been found already."

"We are trying. But if you would like to keep being disrespectful than we can take longer to get her back to you... If that's what you want."

"So she in the Bahamas? Good. Bye fuck y'all." I hung up

"Daddy. Why you do dat?!" I looked down to see Ayla with her hands on her hips.

"I didn't do nothing baybeh." I smiled at her. She walked closer to me with her lips puckered up, face looking evil as hell and slapped my leg missing my butt.
"You hung up on somebody! Don't do it again. Big head." She walked away. I laughed. She just like her mama.

Then I went after her. "Ayla. You gonna stop doing all'lat trying to be grown ya heard me?" I said

"I was just joking." She held her hand up laughing.

"Better been. Na' go get you some clothes packed. Y'all going to Nana's house." I told her and then I went to tell the boys. I called India to get Ian and I packed me some clothes for a night.

||Mama Sheila||

I was in the middle of chilling with my friends when August came banding on my door with all of him and Kayla's kids.

"A-"

"No mama. I need you to watch them. I got some important shit to handle right na. I gotta go."

"You're not going to do anything crazy are you?" I asked. He shook his head no. I raised up his shirt revealing a gun tucked into his pants. I looked up at him and he shrugged.

"Where are you going son?" I asked

"To bring my wife home." He said before jogging away and getting in his car.

I shook my head in disbelief, knowing I can't stop him because he's a grown man. The only thing I can do is pray he doesn't do anything too crazy or to get hurt.
They really need him, Kayla already missed half of the triplets lives and a couple of years of Anthony's, and I don't know if she is even alive because no one has told me anything, but all I know is I need my son alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The goals still applies for all the other chapter before next update so make it happen and I'll make what I need to make happen, happen.

Comment.

Vote and Share.