C.1 (part three)

||August Alsina||

I pulled into my garage, and then I went out to help Danielle with her and Keelens bags.

"You're married?" She asked looking down at my finger. I looked up at her. "Uh-uhm." I cleared my throat. "Yeah, I am."

"Awe." She smiled. "Where's your wife?" I knew she'd ask.

"Well.. Afta' me an ha' wedding someone kidnapped ha while we was at tha hospital."

"Oh my god!" She held her hand over her mouth. "That's the girl I saw on the news. She is so beautiful."

"Haha. Thankss.."  I said carrying the stuff up to the house, through the house and into the pool house. "Is you my daddy?" The little boy asked me. I looked at him funny and then I looked at Danielle and she gave a 'please say you are', type look.

"Yeah luh man. My otha kids will be hea' in a few minutes." I told him. He smiled and nodded.

||Anthony Alsina||

"Ant... Give Ian his bottle."
India told me.

"No. You do it. That's yo child. That ugly name.. You shouldn't have." I told her

"I'll smack you in your smart ass mouth." She reach back and held her hand up.

"You better not touch me. My momma will whoop yo thot ass."

"Well guess what you disrespectful bastard. Your mommas not here. She's gone. How long has she been gone? Three years? She's not coming back. Forget it." She spat.

"I hate you." I said

"Don't talk to my momma like that." Devontae said

"That's no momma. That's a thot." I said and put my ear buds into my ears and blasted my music and watch kept an eye on Ayla, Antione, and Antonio.  We finally got home and I got out the car and helped Ayla, Antoine, and Antonio out the car.

"What's wrong with you?" My dad asked me. I walked straight past him and into the house only to see some lady cooking and a boy sitting in my seat at the table.

"Who y'all? An why y'all hea in my house?" I asked

"Well hello little man." The woman smiled "I'm Danielle, and this is Keelen, August's son."

"I kno you lyin... My daddy only got six kids, you betta get outta hea'... Tryin ta trap a nigga."

She gasp. "I'm here helping him, thank you." She said I'm an angry tone.

"He don't need you."

"L-"

"Uh.. Danielle this is my oldest Anthony, yours I guess. Second. Then these three is my third oldest..  They triplets, and then India's... The youngest. Born on my wedding day."

"They are all so cute. Ke.. Go day hi to your brothers and sister. I need to finish cooking." She said going back to the stove.

"Ant what's wrong witchu?" My dad asked me

"Mom would NEVER approve of this!!" I stormed off to my room and locked myself in there. I miss my mom.

||India Westbrooks||

I got out the car to walk in the house seeing some woman and a little boy.

"Who the hell are these two people?" I asked

"India.. Danielle, and Keelen.... Danielle, and Keelen, India... Baybeh mama... Baybeh mama. "

"Oh heellll no. So you meaning to tell me that you got another bitch pregnant?!" I started going off.

"Nah.. You gotta go." August said and started to shove me out the door. "You a soft punk bitch August! Fucking anything walking. I hope your sons don't turn out like you!! I hope Ayla don't turn out to be a whore like her mama!!" I laughed.

"Get the fuck out!" He slammed the door in my face.

"YOU A PUNK ASS BITCH AUGUST!! WHY YOU GO ALL SOFT ALL OF A SUDDEN. SHOW ME THE OLD AUGUST I USED TO KNOW!" I banged at the door. "ARGUE WITH ME! TRY TO HIT ME YOU PUNK BITCH!" I yelled.

I walked back to my car and started it. Time to make my rounds.

||Danielle||

"Come on you guys... Here, I'll turn on some T.V you can watch." I told the kids as August walked over to the fridge and put his head on it. I took the kids into the living room and turned on some cartoon show. I went back into the kitchen and walked over to August and wrapped my arms around him. "You alright?" I asked softly.

He quickly turned around and pushed me off of him. "I'm fine.. You can just take all'lat food an take it to tha guest house.. I needa rest." He said sounding tired, and annoyed.

"Don't the kids need to eat?"

He sucked his teeth. "Yeah..  Put'em some ona plate. I'a give it to em."

"Alright. Do you want some?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"August." I looked at him.

"I'm good."

"No you not! You going to eat! Here. I'll make you a plate." I said ficomg all of them plates and going into the guest house with my son.

I can tell he is really stressed. I think he just needs to have something to keep his mind off of his wife's disappearance. It's been almost there years and there has been no signs of her, that I know of.. Or anyone for that matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment.

Vote and Share.