C.5

A few months later....

||August Alsina||

"Yeah.. So she back ta normal you say?"

"Yes sir."

"Aight... Well I'm coming ta get ha'."

"Alright. That's fine. We have her on some medicine right now so she should be asleep by the time you get here."

"Aight." I said and hung up. I got the kids and we went to pick her up. I havent really seen her since last month because every single time i tried she was go going crazy about something. I went to try and see her 10 times in the last five months but what i said she kept doing, she was doing.

I finally got inside the building and  She looked normal, her hair was fixed, she had on her regular clothes, you could see her baby bump through her shirt and she was peacefully sleeping in a chair. I got her in the car and to the house. I got the kids settled so they wouldn't make too much noise for her. After that I laid her down in our bed, I want to cook all of us food while I called my mama.

"hello?" She asked

"Yeah.. Mama, Kayla's outta rehab or whateva."

"Good! Good. You finally get to see her. Is she up right now? Have y'all talked? W-"

"Ma... I picked ha up when she was sleep. She still sleep, tha kids upstai's watching TV, an."

"Alright. Well I'll talk to you later son, tell Kayla I said hello when she wakes up."

"Aight mama." I said and hung up. I couldn't be any happier, my wife's back home, she looks like she doing fine like the doctors said she was, the only bad thing is she's still pregnant by who... I don't know. She's almost eight months though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I havent updated y'all and I'm sorry this is so short. I've just been so worn out its ridiculous. But I'll try to update again tonight if I'm not to tired.

Comment.

Vote and Share.