C.8 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

We finally got down to the police station and I seen the she devil bitch ass of a mom, India, Camille, and some of the other sitting out in a chair.

"Mr. And Mrs. Alsina.. This way." An officer escorted us to a room. The kids are with Naomi.

"Okay. You understand why you're here don't you?" Some lady came in with a folder of papers.

"Because y'all trying to do some wicked dumb ass shit and say that me and Kayla's son is alive when she saw him get tortured to death." August said

"Okay. They wanted you to believe that, that's why I'm going to show you, these DNA test, they was not rigged, and then we will have the people out there come in one at a time and explain to you both what happened.

I nodded. August had his fist balled up. He looked extremely pissed. He looked out the window on the other side of the room out into the hall and saw the little boy with his fave against the window mouthing 'mama, and daddy!' He was smiling, August smiled and I saw a tear escape his eye and roll down his face. He turned to where he wasn't facing me and wiped his tear. I rubber his back.

The door opened and in walked who I used to call my mother. She sat down and mugged us.

"Ms. Phillips. Tell them." A detective came in.

She looked at him and rolled her eyes and stayed silent.

"TELL THEM NOW!" He yelled

"Man. Its not all that deep that you have to be yelling in my ear dude." She said and remained silent. I stood up and walked to her side of the table and sat down on it right in front of her.
"Tell us what we want to hear." I said in her face.

She laughed. "Kayla. Really go sit over there by that no good nigger of yours." She said shocking me. I slapped the shit out of her and jumped off the table and got in her face. "Don't you EVER disrespect me, my husband, kids or any other African American in your LIFE! Do you not forget you married one, you just dated one? You HAD one? HUH?" I yelled in her face. "You're pathetic. Excuse me sir. She's a waist of time. I don't even know who this woman is anymore. Please get her out of my face before I end up being behind bars or dead just like her."

She laughed as she got up to be taken out of the room. "Your fathers death was no accident. Me and Chris set it all up. Maybe me and someone else will set you and his."

She said. I can't believe she's saying all of this RIGHT now?

The next person that walked in was Camille. She smiled and the mugged us.

"Go ahead. Tell them."

"Well since I'm not getting out of here anytime soon and you already won everything.. That is your son." She lifted her eyebrow with a half duck lip/smirk look on her face.

"Tell us more." I said

"Nah. We can leave it at that.. Can I go now?" She asked. The detective looked at me. I nodded and they took her out.

The next person they brought in was little ole' Ms. India.

"Where's your kids?" I asked

"Foster care, with that bitch Dave knocked up.. Somewhere. Don't know, don't really care at this point. I'm just ready to get this over with."

I nodded and shook my head. "Explain him." I pointed

"That's your son."

"Okay... And?"

"We drugged you really bad when you was giving birth and before since the night we took you. Nothing was ever wrong with the baby surprisingly. See god is good." She smiled

"All the time.. Now carry on."

"Well Lani, that bitch. We kidnapped her flew her to where we was and we forced that bastard out of her and we made it seem like yours. The whole time you thought we was killing a baby. We was, just not yours. We raised him for a year and then sent him back and he was in childcare. We didn't send him with anything so they didn't know anything about him being yalls until August came and rescued you and we got caught and told on ourselves."

I looked out the window at the boy. "See. He looks just like y'all. He had your nose and eyes Kayla. He has August's curly hair, and smile, and he has August skin complexion. I seen all of those things now that I really look at him. "Kin'Ni." I whispered as a tear escaped my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long.

I missed y'all though.

Comment.

Vote and Share.