C.7 (part two)

An hour later....

||August Alsina||

"Mr. Alsina?"

"Yeah?"

"Well which news would you like to hear first?"

"Bad." I responded

"She lost the baby. Both of them. Neither one of them were healthy nor would they have been. Good news is.. We finally stopped all of the bleeding, she's doing fine now, awoke, and she wants to see you, and the kids." The doctor told me. I nodded. The kids were all asleep, but I didn't want to wake them. But I did anyways so another incident wouldn't happen again.

Anthony ran to her side when he got into the room. "You good ma?" He asked her. She nodded

"Ayla." She said softly. Ayla rubbed her eyes and squinted looking at Kayla and then she held onto my leg.

"Go ova thea to ya mama." I told her. She shook her head. "Hey ma." The boys walked over to her and jumped on the bed.

"Hey." She smiled weakly

"When we going home?" Antonio asked

"Well y'all should be going soon. I'll be home maybe tomorrow."

"Why don't you come home with us?" Antoine said playing with the cord of her oxygen tube.

"Because honey." She giggled a little bit. "Don't you want mommy to get better?" He nodded. "Okay then.that's why I'm staying here over night. I'll be home tomorrow." They both nodded. When they got off the bed I went over there beside her. "How you feeling?" I asked

"I don't know." She said not looking at me. "But I'm sorry."

"Whatchu sorry fa? There's no reason fa you ta be sorry baybeh."

"Now isn't the time for me to tell you what all I'm sorry for." She said looking at all of the kids. "

"Bet. Then when I drop Ant off to school tomorrow, and them to my mamas house you can tell me what you're 'sorry for'." I said getting up from the bed.

"Alright August."

I bent down and kissed her for the first time in 3 years. "Love you." I

"Ewww!! They kissing!" Ayla held her mouth laughing.

"Shut up Ayla... You act like you neva gone kiss nobody." Ant said.

"Ant what I tell you about talking to ya sista like that?"

"I just said she gone be Kissin' somebody someday... Is there ah problem?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Then there's a problem with you kissing in front if her." He spat.

"Ima whoop yo luh fuckin ass when we get to tha crib luh nigga."

He shrugged.

"Y-"

"HEY!!!!" Kayla yelled cutting me off.

"Damn. What?!"

"Stop that shit. August you are fucking twenty-seven years old arguing with our eight year old son. Grow the fuck up. What's wrong with you!? Matter fact. We gonna talk about this at home. Get the nurses, doctor, or somebody... Cause you signing me out. I'm going to tell you TONIGHT what I'm sorry for, AND I'm going to set some rules for this house, because this ain't working." She spat.

Yup. She damnnear back to her old self.

||Kayla Phillips||

August signed me out and now we are on our way to the house. The kids fell asleep so now it's jut me and August up.

He turned around to see the kids sleep so he finally opened his mouth a spoke. "So what you sorry fa'?" He asked

"Putting you through the shit I put you through. Although you was the one that kept pushing yourself upon me, I'm sorry I came into your life. Period. I've done nothing but cause you stress. Because of my dumb ass life." I said and he cut me off from what I was about to say.

"Look. Its really nothing. But like damn. I'm twenty seven, I got six fucking kids. Two that's almost a year apart from each other, and then triplets that's a couple of minutes apart from each other and they are five years younger than my two oldest. Then all this otha stressful shit I been going through with you. You kno? You and ya mood swings. You going off leaving me without a word after the night you found out about Camille and shit. We didn't talk in about forever. You brought all this fame upon me by you helping me reach my goal, follow my dreams, shit... Which I probably would never had made it hea' without you. But this fame came with a lot of drama. I've killed people ova you. But I fucking love you. I love you ta death. I'll continue to kill ova you. You tha best damn thing that's Eva happened to me. A part of our wedding vow said 'for better or for worst' right?" He asked me. "Right?"

"Yeah..."

"Just kno' ima always be hea' fa you no matta what. We been through hell and back. Everything together. How worse could it get? I don't think it could get any worse than it's been. So as long as you got me, I got you."

I nodded. "Why are you treating me like this though?" I asked
"You don't look at me the same. You look at me with so much disgust. Why?"

He shrugged.

"Is it because I was pregnant? I didn't know who the child's father was? Or that all of them had there way with me for three years. Tell me the truth." I told him.

He opened his mouth to say something but didn't.

"Alright... Let's come clean... I won't be mad. But in the years I was gone, did you cheat?" I asked

He looked at me like I was crazy.
"I'm being serious. August. All of this shits ending tonight. Tell me, and who was she."

He thought about it for a second and then spoke. "Two. And yeah.. Twice. Two different women. I was drunk each time it happened. I don't know who they are, or who they were. But both of them were strippers. It happened after one of my shows."

"And how did you look at them the next morning you woke up?
Was you disgusted with them?"

He shook his head. "No."

"Okay then why are you so disgusted with me, and when you look at me. These are women that shake there ass on any and everybody, and hop from bed to bed." I said. "I mean.... I SHOULD know."

"Okay... Yeah, you was a stripper befo'.... How do you know they wasn't like you and waited to give it up?"

"August.. I worked with strippers!!! India was a stripper and we were best friends. She was like that, and the other girls was like that. If she just met you for the first time without getting to know you good and shit then she must do it with other niggas. She's not like me! How long was it before I gave myself to ANYBODY! Ha.. I'll sleep on that... AND I was raped, hated it and these stripping bitches you fucked just gave it up because they like that shit. So why would you be disgusted by me and not them? I'll sleep on that too." I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My books singing "No LOVVVVVVVE. No love, No love, No love" and yall like 'dont come looking fo love' cause half of y'al showing NO love fam.
But nah. I tried to put so much fucking effort in this chapter . LEAVE FEEDBACK.

Comment

Vote and Share.